1. Wolf Girl

Eight Years Later...

-"Dacia! Get down here, right now!"- called a boy, who was a bit older than her, while she simply stuck her tongue out while swinging her legs up at the tree branch.

He simply groaned as he rolled his eyes. His name was Dorin Bucur and guardian to Dacia, assigned by her father. He was also trained to be a werewolf. Dacia would often tease him since he was very strict when it came to keeping her safe from any harm.

-"Dacia...Your dad's going to kill me if you fall from there and hit your head"- sighed Dorin.

-"You sound like an old man, Dorin! You should have more fun once in a while!"- she said teasingly while giggling.

Two other girls were walking close by and looked up at the tree. One of them shook her head and kept walking while the other one simply watched her amused.

-"What's wrong with her?"- asked Dacia.

-"Beats me"-said Rodica Lupu, the third of her sisters and the one who had light-brown hair.

The five daughters' hairs were from dark brown to ginger and their eyes from brown, hazel, blue, green and mismatched. The order of birth was Stela, Penelope, Rodica, Vera and Dacia. Dacia was the youngest of them all, and certainly the one with the wild and free spirit as well.

-"Just do us a favor and get down here. Papa asked all of us to meet up with him"- said Rodica.

Dorin sighed relieved that someone was finally helping him. Dacia rolled her eyes and then climbed down while feeling a bit resignated. She cleaned her skirt and took Dorin by his wrist while dragging him along with her.

. . .

The five girls were at their parents room with their hands behind their back, except Dacia who had her hands over her grumbling tummy. Vera hits Dacia with her elbow.

-"Dacia...can't you control that stomach of yours?"- asked Vera between her teeth.

-"I wish I could"- mumbled Dacia as she rolled her eyes.

Dan walked towards them with a stern look on his face. His wife, Crina was holding a small box between her slightly trembling hands.

-"Today you're all going to take a certain test"- began Dan.

Crina nodded and opened the small box while walking towards each girl and telling them to pick a piece of jewlery from the box. The first girls all quickly put on their jewlery until Dacia's turn came.

-"Ahh...!"- she cried as the ring fell on the floor.

Dan's eyes grew wide opened and walked towards his daughter. He took her hand and verified her slightly burned fingers. Dan looked at Crina and nodded. She quickly took all the jewelry back and closed box. The other girls were a bit disappointed and a bit confused as well.

-"Papa, what's wrong with Daci?"- asked Vera as she placed her arms around her little sister.
Stela simply looked down and Penelope gave her a confused look.

-"What is it? Why are you looking so gloomy all of the sudden?"- asked Penelope in a low tone of voice so only her sister could hear her.

-"Do you have any idea what all of that was?"- replied Stela while Penelope shook her head. "That jewelery was made out of silver, and most probably that ring was pure...Dacia reacted to silver..."

-"Silver...? You mean...!"-

Stela nodded as she looked at Dacia who was holding back her tears after being harmed by the silver. Her father's eyes were once again gleaming with hope. Those eyes that she hadn't seen before...Penelope looked away as she bit her lower lip.