24. Revenge

{Penelope's POV}

The boys were all getting ready to leave and mostly Victor who had accompanied my sister to the forest to rescue Liviu. I really didn't care if she got lost or not. She has always gotten on my nerves and today it had been so quite without her that I didn't even in remember her existance.

-"You should have told me you guys were going there!"- said Dorin angrily.

He was trying to contain his rage. The poor Omega youngster had been sent to a trip this morning to the Bucur and hadn't come back until now to find out that his wife had been taken by a vampire. Dorin Bucur, husband to my youngest sister Dacia Lupu, had gained authority by proxy. Whenever Dacia wasn't around, he was able to carry out the orders she had already given just because he already knee before hand and for being her husband. Despite that, the other wolves have never taken his status of Omega. He was forever doomed to always take care of the others and then he'd come in last place. He was simply lucky to have been my sister's mate.

-"Liviu was in danger!"- said Victor while Dorin took him by the collar. "They simply handed him in her exchange and she even threatened me to not follow her..."

Dorin lets him go while groaning. He couldnt argue much with the other guy since that's just what Dacia does. She thinks she can do it everything on her own and that's just what makes me hate her the most. Dorin simply sighs and sirs down on the dirt with his legs crossed.

-"What are you doing, Bucur?"- I asked while trying to figure out what this rock head was thinking. "Aren't you going to get her?"

-"I trust her"- that's all he answered me.

I took a step back and frowned.

Two idiots...they were totally made for each other.

I simply go back into the manor and let him be.

. . .

The hours passed and Dorin Bucur was still sitting outside. I rest my hand on my chin and watch him for a while. Victor walks up to Dorin and sits next to him. I see the other guys stand around and accompany her. I bite my lower lip. It made me mad to see how much atention that bratty girl loved. Night was falling and then ...there's a glimpse of Ber reddish hair walking towards the manor.

So she's not dead...

Victor stands up and the others line up as she walks. I simply walk to the entry way and watch her make her stupid appearance. She stands before Dorin who didn't say a word.

-"I'm home"- she slowly crouched down and placed a hand on his cold cheek. "Dor, I've got a surprise"

-"You scared me to death, Daci"-he simply pulled her against him and kissed her.

The boys were all in awe while I simply rolled my eyes.

-"Dorin. While coming back...I just realized something"- said Dacia with gleaming eyes.

-"And she's not going to even apologize for leaving like that...?"- said Victor to the others.

-"I think I'm pregnant"- Dorin's eyes grew wide opened and his face went crimson.

My eyes grew wide opened as soon as I heard her say that. I placed a hand on my stomach. I had lost so many kids already...and now she's having them? I felt rage and hatred towards her.

. . .

-" Is this enough?"- I said as I threw a bag with money on the table.

I had met some rogues and bought them off to make them my followers. My husband knew nothing of my plans. He didn't need to know a thing.

. . .

As time passed, Dacia's belly grew and she would always get annoyed by morning sickness. One day I served some tea and from my pocket, I took out a folded piece of fabric and opened it. I let the contents fall in one of the cups and handed it to one maid. I ran off from the kitchen and by the next day, I found out it had taken effects. For Dacia had lost her child. She tried to be strong, but she was still a woman at the end and I was sure that she would cry at the end of the day over her child. I wanted her to suffer just as much as I did when I lost mine because of her. At times, Dacia would glare at me with killer eyes, but never said a word to me. I knee she distrusted me. It was obvious after our father's death that she'd always glare at me for any reason.

. . .

The months passed and Dacia had gotten pregnant. I even asked her what would she name them and when she said Stela...I wanted to murder her. Because of her my sister was dead and now she even dare say that she'd name a child after her...

. . .

The more I looked at Dacia, the more I knew she'd have a boy. A future Alpha...a descendant. Someone everyone would be proud of and whose mother would forever be praised.

One day, the crazy of my sister brought up the idea of peace treaty with the vampires. Those crazy corpses were now in the palm of her hands as well. Humans, vampires and wolves...everyone at her mercy.

. . .

Later on...my sister gave birth while the pack was away. I went back to the manor with the pack of rogues and went to her room. Dacia looked at us shocked. We snatched the baby away from her and they hit the back of her head while she falls unconscious on the floor.

-"Is it named?"- I asked while one of them showed me a diary.

She had named the boy Emil. I crouch down and put a silver ring on her finger. The same ring that had started her journey.

-"Take her away"- I order while they tied her up and we left the manor.

. . .

Dacia woke up. She was being dragged away. Her face was covered in dirt. We locked her away and then I handed the baby to one of the men.

-"Keep him safe"- I told him and getting into the car, they drove me off to the coven she had made peace with.

At the coven, everyone looks at us shocked. Dacia's face was covered with bruises. The silver ring still on her finger.

This would be the end of the so called Female Alpha.