13. Sucession: Female Alpha

-"Father!"- cried Penelope as she ran towards her father that afternoon with tears in her eyes.

Dan looked at her a bit confused. Penelope's clothes were stained with blood which immediately worried him. His eyes grew wide as he placed his hands on her shoulders and forced her to look his way.

-"Was wrong, Penelope! Are you alright?! Were you hurt anywhere?!"- said Dan worriedly.

Even if he had problems with Penelope, he was still her father and he would often worry for her.

-"Father, its Dacia!"- cried Penelope. "She has been abducted by the vampires in the forest! And they left this note..."- she handed him with trembling hands.

"Come alone to Hoai Forest if you want the girl to live."

Dan's hands close into fists as he fills in with anger. The vampires seemed to not be satisfies with taking Stela and the young wolf away. Were they that greedy? Dan simply thanks Penelope and rushes out of the manor. Penelope smiles as she wipes away her tears and sighs relieved.

{Flashback}

-"Dacia!"- said Penelope as she rushed towards her younger sister who was watering the plants.

Penelope's dress was covered in dirt and filled with blood stains. Dacia looked at her worriedly and confused.

-"Pen. What's the matter?"- asker Dacia.

Penelope explained that the vampires had kidnapped her daughter and that someone needed to hurry and get her, but she didn't want to worry the busy packs. Dacia, who still felt guilty about Penelope's loss, decided to head alone and get her niece back. Penelope watched Dacia run off and then smirked.

{Present}

-"Bunch of fools"- said Penelope as she walked away pleased that her plan had worked perfectly.

. . .

Dacia rushed into the forest calling her niece's name, but there wasn't a sign of any living being around. She stops and pants as she looks around. Suddenly, she heard something moving around the trees. She wasn't in her wolf form, but her abilities were quite kin. She turns around as she hears something else moving around. It feel as though she's actually surrounded. All of the sudden, w vampire jumps from its hiding and attacks Dacia. Dacia simply kicks the vampire off and tries to run around, when another vampire runs her way. She simply ducks as the vampire falls behind her. Turning around she looks at them with killer eyes.

-"So, it is true. That girl reeks like those mutts"- said one of the vampires .

The other one simply nods and grins as he shows off his fangs at Dacia. She had the option to transform, but she simply didn't really believe that those vampires were still in the forest.

-"Where's the girl?!"- demanded Dacia, but the vampires simply looked at each other with questioning looks.

-"Well, aren't you a girl?"- said one of them sarcastically.

Dacia seemed confused now and all of the sudden they jumped to attack her when Dan got in the way in his wolf form and threw them off.

Dacia! He said as he stood next to her daughter. Aren't you going to defend yourself? Are you hurt anywhere?!