18. Dimpled-mate

3rd POV

Dorin's father had finally spoken and what he had confessed had everyone fall silent. The men that were in the room all look at Dorin as if waiting for him to say something about the matter.

-"Call the Alpha"- whispered one of them to another one.

The lad nodded and dashed out of the room. A few minutes later, Dacia walked into the room and found both Dorin and his father tied up to their chairs. Her eyes were quickly filled with sadness as she saw Dorin's face covered with bruises and bit her lower lip.

-"What did you find out?"- asked Dacia in a serious tone of voice trying to maintain that alpha aura.

-"The man now has stated that Dorin had nothing to do with it and that he's son to one of the breeders"- said one of the young lads to Dacia's ear.

Dacia's eyes widened a bit and her hands closed into tight fists.

-"Is that so?"- said Dacia as she looks at the man who had called himself 'Dorin's father' for years with a very serious expression on her face.

Dacia whispered something into the lad's ear and he nods. He walks towards Dorin and unties him. The other pack members all walk out of the room and take Dorin along with them while Dacia remains in the room. Dorin looks over his shoulder at Dacia. Looking at her back, he could feel the heavy burden that laid upon her shoulders. The door was finally closed and he kept watching her till the very end.

-"Why can't I stay in there? Where are you taking me?"- asked Dorin confused.

Dorin was simply escolted by one of the lads called Victor and led to Dacia's room.

-"Why are we here?"- asked Dorin.

The tall and tanned skin lad simply ruffles his hair and let's out a groan.

-"Look, Dorin. That alpha is doing you a big favor, you know. She's going to interrogate him on her own and said it was best if you stayed here"- said Victor. "We were all too surprised to do something...I think she knew that if we all stayed in there we'd end up killing the man".

Dorin's eyes grew wide opened. Dacia was always thinking of a way to help others and always watch over their well being.

-"Please enter the room. I'll let you know when she's here"- said Victor.

Dorin entered the room and closed the door behind him. Dacia's room was still just like back then, simple and neat. On a wall, there was a portrait of herself along with her other four sisters. Dorin observed it for a while and noticed that Dacia's eyes had always had a hidden sadness to them. He touched the portrait as if caressing Dacia's face. The young girl who was fated to such a rough life. How was she able to go on like that? He had just found out something that would change his life forever and already wanted to quit, while Dacia had lost so many and was still fighting to stay alive.

. . .

-"William Bucur, right?"- said Dacia as she looked at the man before her.

-"Miss alpha, I didn't know things would turn out this way...I just wanted the kid to have a normal life. Dont you know what kind of life he would have if I let him with someone else?"- said William.

Dacia bit her lower lip and punched the man.

-"That's for lying to Dorin for all this years, for keeping his mother away, for taking him away form his mother and his real father. For keeping so many innocent women under your bar for such purposes and for being suspected of murder. Aren't you ashamed?!"- said Dacia. "More than ninety women were found dead. What were you scheming? Why keep them there as breeders? Who are you working with and why?"

William rolls his eyes and sighed.

-"Look, miss Alpha...Things have been this way for years now. No... for centuries! Now that one from the new generation knows about it, you think its alright to claim that such practices are wrong?"-said William with a smirk on his face.

-"I wasn't alive when all of this madness started. If I had known about this sooner, I think I would had murdered the people who started it"-said Dacia.

William looks at her a bit surprised.

-"Aren't you scared that one of your comrades will hear you talking so violently when you want to promote peace?"-states William.

-"As if I care if they hear me or not. Better hated for what I say than for something I pretend to be, isn't that right Mr. Bucur?"-spits Dacia. "I was raised with them and was a very wild kid. Think those habits would simply fade away?"

-"Seems like I have misjudged you, miss Alpha"-

-"Now, stop the bloody game and spit it out will you?!"-

William laughs and then sighs.

-"Look here, missy. Why would a woman ever be in charge of a pack? Why would a woman have to be a wolf like any of those, except you, who belong to the pack? They ruin our culture and shame us all. You think you could live among those men peacefully? As if you would ever be renowned in the next generations for something so silly like you ascention to the post of Alpha"-

Dacia frowns and takes him by the colar. The chair falls on the floor as she held him with both hands and a fireceful look on her face.

-"I don't care what you say about me, but right now you are offending all women and even werewolves themselves. You are a monster, not a human"- said Dacia.

-"That kid,Dorin, I only raised him so I could have someone in such a prestigious post. But I never thought he would ever be the guardian of a lousy woman like yourself"-said William.

Dacia's frown deepens while she chews on her lower lip and frees the man. William falls backwards on the floor laughing. Dacia knew the man was testing her, and she wasn't willing to do as the man wanted.

-"Anyhow...You've been pressed with serious charges and still haven't even answered all my questions. I will just leave you on my comrades care"- said Dacia while William quickly sat up.

-"W-what do you mean by your comrades? What comrades are you going to send?"-

He seemed very worried while Dacia simply crouched down to his level and smiled.

-"Are you worried now? I'm just going to send someone who had a sister amongst those women"-said Dacia.

William had been worrying and molesting Dacia, but since her good methods did not work with him, she'd leave him under the care of someone who would vent all his emotions against him. She didn't want to do that at the start, but if that what he wanted she'd do it.

-"W-w-wait, wait! Aren't you going to reconsider this?!"- cried William as she stood up and stretched her arms.

-"Why should I, Mr. Bucur? I'm just a lousy woman. What can I do?"- said Dacia with a half smile as she walked away while one of Dacia's comrades entered the room.

William's eyes grew wire opened as she watched Dacia walk away and the door close shut behind her while he shook his head desperately.

. . .

Dorin is pacing around the room nervously. The door swings open and Dacia runs into the room and pulls him into a tight embrace. He simply hugs her back tightly as he rests his chin on her shoulder. She tries yo hold back her tears at all costs while she felt Dorian's hands shaking on her back.

-"Are you alright?! What did he say?"- said Dorin worried over Dacia.

-"Oh Lord. My dimpled-mate worries way too much over me"- said Dacia as she slowly pulls back and looks at him directly into his eyes while smiling michiviously.

-"Stop the teasing...that's no fair"- he said slightly embarrassed.

-"For now, my dear Dorin, just look at me at all times. Don't you look at that man. All he cares is for your position"-

Dorin's eyes went slightly wide as she pulled him into another embrace while softly patting on his back.