11. Things to Say

Dacia was shocked with Penelope's confession about Stela's death-who technically departed two years earlier and no one was kind enough to even tell her about it and now she was going crazy with a bomb of feelings exploding deep inside of her.

{Dacia's mind}

No...this can't be!, Dacia cried inside to herself almost as if she wanted to pull off her hair and then shake her sister for all she cared.

She simply looked shocked at Penelope while begging her to end the joke.

It's your fault for playing with bloodsuckers.

Don't you see how much you even mean to them?

Stela died two years ago and now they tell you about it?! Aren't you going yo fight back?!

Many voices echoed in her head, from her own conscience to Penelope's sarcasms. A burning sensation ran down her throat as she gulped hard enough to be heard. This isn't happening. Feeling like something was getting over her, she tried to fight it back. Her wolf instincts were trying to get over her. The grudge against Penelope's hostility and the big lie her family had told her during those past two years were about to get out all in one single blow.

Pen! Get away from me! She cried, but of course her sister did not even hear her. Suddenly, Penelope's eyes grew wide opened as Dacia felt her canines showing up in her mouth.

Pen! Get out of here! She tried to call out to her sister, but Penelope did not understand wolf language. Dacia tried once more, but all of the sudden she fell into a deep darkness.

{Reality}

Penelope took a few steps back as she saw her almost unrecognizable sister standing before her. It felt as if Dacia wanted to kill her at that precise moment. Penelope shakes her head as she places a hand on her belly.

-"Get away from me!"- cries Penelope as Dacia approaches her mostly with hunting instincts.

Penelope tried to move some chairs to block Dacia's way, but she simply made them fly to the other side.

. . .

*female cry*

-"Did you hear that?"- said Dorin as he turned around.

-"What do you mean?"- asked Julius.

-"Daci!"- Dorin simply heard a growl and ran as fast as he could leaving Julius Bucur behind at the entrance of the Bucur Communal center.

Dorin ran off and practically broke Penelope's front door and found the house a mess. The curtains were broken and almost on the floor. There were claw marks on the walls and even on the dinning table. He heard a cry again and headed upstairs where he saw Penelope rushing out of another room with her daughter between her arms and  completely scared while the crib flew out to the hall from the room.