19. Marry me, my mate

The atmosphere was quite tense. Everyone didn't dare say a word to Alpha Dacia. They had never seen her so serious in their lives. Her eyes were focused on the distance while she was completely lost in her thoughts. Dorin sat in a corner unable to even mumble a single word. Everyone tried to maintain their composure, they did not know when Dacia would ever explode.

-¨Stop staring at me and think of some sort of way to clean this mess up¨-said Dacia between her teeth.

Everyone went pale after hearing her orders. It was something quite tough. What would they do about that incident without her? Everyone seemed to be involved one way or the other. Right now, the biggest conflict was if Dorin would remain in the pack or not. Now that everyone had knowledge of his real background, many might think he was never meant for his position.

-"I'll just voluntarily le--"- tried to say Dorin when Dacia gave him a fierce glare.

-"No you're not"- she said coldly.

Everyone could feel chills in that room. That girl was ready to kill anyone if it were necesary. This was a side that no one had ever seen before. Dacia stood up and points at Dorin.

-"Follow me"-she said in a very serious and low tone of voice.

Everyone started whispering. It felt as if Dacia were to kick him out of the pack herself. Dorin simply sighed and followed her to the backyard. Dacia didn't say a word all the way there. Now that they were alone, she finally turned around, clenches her fists and sniffed.

-"Dorin Bucur"- she said while trembling slightly.

Dorin thought that she might take him out for his own good. He smiled to himself while saying "Yes alpha?". Dacia simply rolls her eyes, drops her shoulders and takes his hands between hers.

-"Just marry me, Dorin"-blurts Dacia while looking at him directly into his eyes.

Dorin's eyes slowly went wider and wider while his face went fully crimson. He hadn't seen that coming at all.

-"Huh?!"-he couldn't even hide his bewilderment.

Dacia's face was slightly red. She adverted her gaze for a moment, but then looked at him again.

-"Oh, dammit"- said Dacia as she simply took him by the collar and pulled him toward her making them kiss.

Everyone had run towards the windows to check out what she'd do about Dorin, but they found that scene instead. Many of them started laughing while others started whistling. Dorin breaks the kiss immediately as he looks around embarassedly.

-"D-D-Dacia...What d-do you think you're doing?"- said Dorin with a slightly trembling voice.

The other guys were all laughing and and encouraging him to answer her. Dacia was trying to hide her embarassment as much as she could, but still it was slightly impossible.

{Flashback}

Dacia closed the door to her room behind her while she let out a long sigh.

-"What shall we do about him now? Its not fair to force him to leave. It wasn't even his fault"- said Victor.

Dacia looked at him slightly surprised. For the pack members to be defending him, meant that they had finally accepted him even if he had been a Bucur. Dacia's eyes water up and she simply hugs Victor.

-"Thank you so much for caring for him"- she said with pure relief. "He just fell asleep. Later on, let's have a meeting. If no one says anything, I'm going to marry him".

Victor pulls away and looks at her directly into her eyes.

-"Marry him?"- he blurts out a bit shocked. "Are you right of your mind? How can a girl propose to a guy? That's ruining his pride."