What he liked most

Evan-What evan liked about you the most is the fact you would always be nice and polite to everyone. In was in your nature to be a kind and caring person, it was a motherly instinct of yours. You would always put peoples feelings first before you and making sure everyone was happy and everything was ok.

But if course this had its flaws and people would take advantage, but he was always say that those people didn't deserve you.

Tate-Tate lives your smile. At first when you first met you would hardly show it, but he'd see glimpses every now and then. but when you did he would make sure it would last. He would do anything to get you to smile and laugh and just be happy.

You smiled a lot more now when you were with him. How could you not? You loved that boy so much, and he was pretty funny sometimes. 

Kit-kit loved the fact that you were fearless, a bit of a badass. Of course you had to be after your experience at the asylum, yoh were not going to let that stop you from being happy. you had over come every thing and now you lived at happy life with him. It always turned him on a bit too. You kicked ass.

Kyle-Kyle loved how chilled and easy going you are. you just basically went with the flow and took on what ever life gave you. He would hardly see you stressed out, it broke him a little when he did however.

Jimmy- jimmy loved the fact that you loved him for him and that nothing and no one could get in the way inbetween your love. You were not afraid or ashamed to be seen with him, he had a pretty face and he needed to be shown off. He loved it, it really improved his confidence.

James-he loved the fact that you were sly and basically a back stabbing bitch....LITRALLY! If anyone dared do anything to hurt you or James , you would not hesitate in helping James plan some kind of plot or revenge.