Longest 5 days-Evan

Its been 5 days. 5 long, emotional and depressing days since Evan and I broke up.

To be honest, I dont really know what happened. I snapped at him, it turned into a fight, we'd never fought like that before. He was yelling at me as I was screaming back and that was it. He packed his bags and left me. He was going to his parents house for a while. He told me he wasn't coming back.

It was currently 11pm. it was cold and lonely in this big house by myself, a bit creepy too. I was in my bed, under the covers on my phone as tears leaked from my eyes. I was used to it at this point. Maybe i should just go to sleep and forget, I thought to myself as I put my phone down on the beside table.

I wrapped myself up in the covers, they smelled like him still. It was reassuring. After a few moments of crying, I did eventually doze off.

However the peace and rest I felt didn't last very long as I suddenly awoke from a nightmare.

My body was all sweaty, I felt sick from the heat my body had produced. I was in tears, beat being heavily as I let out little terrified yelps.

I looked to Evans side, not remembering for a moment that he wasnt there anymore.

I looked away, my head fell into my hands as I broke down. I still wanted him. I still loved him. I never wanted to loose him. Right now I really felt like I needed him.

I continued to cry as I searched for my phone on the bedside table, unlocking it and finding Evans number.

It was 2:18am, hopefully he would be awake. I sighed, hesitating for moment. Dreading this confrontation as I wasn't sure if he was going to pick up, but I needed to try.

I pressed the call button and slowly put the phone to my ear. The phone tone only rang a few times before someone picked up.

"Are you okay?" Was the first thing the voice said to me on the other side of the phone. Filling me with comfort. His voice sounded sad, but it was definitely Evan.

"No actually I'm not. Ive just woken up from a nightmare...I'm not ready to loose you" I sobbed down the phone,

"Hey hey it's okay! It's alright I'm here...I'll be over in 10" Evan responded, taken aback by how hard I was crying.

"Please come home" I continued.

"I'll be there as quick as I can, I love you"  He said, it sounded so natural. It caught me by surprise but I wasn't complaining, my heart could of slipped a beat.

"I love you too. So much" I responded.

I put the phone down and sighed with relief, thinking of how it went so much better than I expected. I'd eventually calmed myself down but was still crying as I couldn't stop myself.

A few moments later I heard a tapping knocking noise from the door as I'd locked it before I went to bed.

Knowing exactly who was behind it, I hopped out of bed almost instantly. I ran downstairs and grabbed the key from the key box and fiddled with it to get into the slot, my hands were shaking with excitement but from nerves too.

I twisted the key, pulled the handle, almost instantly a familiar grip engulfed me in their arms. It was sweet, warm and comforting. I hugged back so tightly. Tears rolling down my cheeks.

I let him get inside then i hugged him properly. I wrapped my arms around his neck, without saying anything, Evans arms wrapped back around my waist. I cried softly into his neck,

"I didnt want you to leave me I'm sorry" I sobbed, his grip tightened,

"I know...i didnt wanna loose you...i dont think i could live without you" he admitted with a small laugh. As he had also found it hard.

"I love you Evan" I said.

"I love You Y/n" he responded as he kissed my forehead.

"Come on, lets go to bed" I suggested as i led him up the stairs. We both got into bed after faffing around for a moment.

Almost right away i cuddled up to him. Like we used to. My head in his chest with his arms around me. It felt amazing. It was so great to be back in his arms.

"Lets not do that again" He said as he kissed my head once again.
"Agreed, I really missed you" I responded flatly not wanting to think about it.

"Me too...i wanted to call u but i was scared you would flip" he admitted. I sighed.

"Im sorry for everything Evan" I apologised once again.
"Im sorry too baby" his grip pulling me closer to him.
We both squeezed eachother tightly and dozed off.