bun in the oven-Evan

i stared down at the 4 pregancy tests on the floor...all of which had come back positive. I couldn't quite believe what I was seeing.

I was so overwhelmed and overjoyed with the result.
Evan and I had been trying for a very long time to have a baby and it was finally happening, I couldn't believe it. I had life growing inside me.

However, I'm not gonna lie, I'm so nervous about telling Evan but i know i shouldnt be. I know he'd react so wel to the news but I had a little speck of doubt in my mind that he might not be ready. Even though we had been trying for a long time.

After wiping away some happy lone tears that escaped from my eyes, i put one of the tests in my pocket and wandered back into the bedroom. I sat on my bed anxiously as I waited for him to come home.

after about 1 hour of sitting around worrying, looking at my phone and watching TV, I hear the door downstairs open.

My heart skipped a beat and a smile spread across my face. I couldn't believe this was happening.

"I'm home!" I heard Evans sweet voice call from downstairs.

"Hi! I'm in the bedroom!" I replied as my anxiety levels shot sky high.

i heared evans foot steps come up the stairs, feeling longer than it really was, and he bursts throught the door,

"Hi baby!"  he yells playfully as he ran to me and jumping on the bed next to me, a kind and loving smile on his face.

My anxiety eased as I realised how much he appreciated me.

"hi baby, how was the set" i asked as he sat by me, starting off the conversation.

"It was boring to be honest, we were sitting around most of the day" he replied as he put his hand on my leg.

"How about you, how was your day?" He responded lovingly.

I felt butterflies in my stomach. Now was the time.

"It was okay, but I... Evan ive got something I need to tell you" I responded, my tone was flat. Evans face dropped for a second as he furrowed his brow,

"Is everything okay?" He asked, concern in his voice.

I didn't respond, i took out the test from my back pocket and put it infrount if him. For a moment he was confused. Then it clicked.

A huge grin spread across his face, his eyes winded as his mouth dropped open.

"No way you're kidding me aren't you!" He exclaimed. I shook my head as I too felt the same feelings I felt sat on the bathroom floor.

"No no baby this is real" I replied, becoming emotional.

"A baby! We're having a baby!"  he said with tears streaming down his face,

"Yes we're having a baby!" i replied with nothing but joy in my voice.

he leaped up off the bed and came round the side I was sat on and picked me up bridal style as he smothered me with kisses,

"I can't believe it, we're going to be parents!" he shouted, so happily.

"I know!" I responded.

Both of us laughing with tears streaming down out faces.

"This is the best thing iv ever come home to"