black out-kit

Kit and I were in our big bed, snuggled up warm watching tv. Everything was peaceful and quiet. We were both really comfortable, his arm around me as I was drifting off slightly to the white noise of the TV...until everything suddenly went black, the power was out...again.

Dead silence took over the room for a second. We paused,

"kit what just happened" I asked cluching his body, I was always a little bit frightened of the dark, I hated power cuts.

"It's just another power out" he said, with a reassuring tone in his voice.

"my phone is over there" I said pointing towards the desk in the corner of the room, "Ill try and get it for a torch so we can find some candles" i said as i sat up and got out of bed. It was cold once I'd moved out from the warmth.

"be careful baby" Kit said as i careful moved my way to the desk. Trying my hardest not to trip over anything.

Me being me however, i tripped over something. I felt my feet stumble beneath me, I could feel myself falling, then suddenly there was a sharp blow to the side of my head, I sat up, I could see Kits silhouette, he looked stunned. I'd smacked my head off the corner of the desk,

"Shit that really fucking hurt" I inhaled sharply as the pain began to set in, I placed my hands over the area which I hit. I could feel my eyes welling up.

"Oh shit, it's okay, you're alright"  Kit comforted, as he threw the quilt off his body and ran to reach my phone, also trying not to trip

"Am I bleeding? I feel blood, I'm definitely bleeding" I babbled frantically as I started to panic.

Kit found my phone and and shone the torch on my to show my hand on my wound, there was a smear of blood on my face.

"Okay don't panic, just hold your phone, I'm going to have to carry you" Kit was trying to stay calm.

"Telling me not to panic makes me want to panic..." I squealed as I tried my hardest not to weep.

He picked me up and carried me downsatirs while i shone the torch to see where we were going. He walked slowly, we didn't need another accident tonight.

He carefully sat me on a chair, and took the phone and ran into the kitchen. he came back a few moment later with a wet towel to put over my head until he lit some candles. Once the candles dimly lit up the room, kit checked my head.

"The blood makes it look worse, it's just a little cut, you'll be okay" kit spoke in a calming tone, he kissed my cheek as his arms wrapped around me, hugging me.

I was still in shock, I wanted to cry a bit, Kit could see it.

"trust you to fall over" he said, with a smile and a friendly laugh. He just wanted to see a smile. I nodded my head with a little grin and leaned my head onto him.

"I'm too clumsy. It's a problem" I cheered up slightly.

After a moment Kit got up and lit a couple more candles. He then began cleaning the blood from my face, he was so gentle.

"there, just as beautiful as you were before" Kit cooed, I smiled and wrapped my arms around him.

"You would totally be a really good doctor" I giggled and I pecked his lips with a gentle kiss.

Kit playfully picked me up again, and we went back to out room got cuddled together in bed.

"Hopefully the power will be back in the morning" Kit reassured.

"I'm sure it will, I don't like the dark" I replied.

"Nothing can hurt you here" kit spoke rather bluntly, but it was still nice to hear.

"I love you Kit"

"I love you too"