the side iv never seen-james

i walked in through the door of our hotel room to find james, cradling our our 3 week old girl, Mabel in his arms walking around the room. He had her pink blanket draped over her as he gently moved arms to rock her slowly.

His suit jacket was on the bed his top button of his shirt was undone. He looked like a proper dad, loving and caring.

He saw me come in and smiled he walked over to me carefully while Mabel stirred in his arms. I couldn't help but smile. the whole sight was the cutest thing ever.

"hello darling. i was just giving Mabel a tour of the room to get her to settle. im going to walk her round the hotel to liz and iris, care to join?"  he said in a soft tone, i loved seeing his act like this, its just adorable,

"I'd love to" I smiled as I looped my arm through james.

we walked down the hall and surprise surprise, bumping into the countess along the way (the bitch is everywhere!) james gave her a glare and cluched Mabel. I'd never seen him look intimidated by her before.

"dont be so threated james, why would i want to hurt that precious infant you carry in your arms"she said in a weirdly soft way.

she scared me, i was scared she would take mabel away from us, or harm her.

"touch her...i will fucking make you wish you were dead" I spat standing face to face with her.

James pulled me away and shook his head.

"She not worth it dear, come" I followed his order as I stared her down.

awe made it to the elevator, i could hear james whispering to Mabel, he put his head next to her and whispered in her ear,

"thats just the countess, dont be scared of her, if she hurts you, you tell daddy and i will make sure she never sees you or touches you"

i wrapped my arms around his waist. the elevator stopped and we made our way to liz at the bar and stayed there until we decided to come back. i finally got what i wanted...a family