Dont hit me-james

A fight had broken out between me and james. It was heating and uncalled for.

It was because last night we were downstairs and there was a guy that was sat down at the bar stools. and as i went over to talk to him i tripped and fell onto of him, james saw and got the wrong idea so he hates me. It sounds like a huge cliché I'm aware of that. But I'm genuinely a dump clumsy fuck.

"AND AFTER EVERYTHING I HAVE DONE FOR YOU" James yelled at me, im not gonna lie, i was scared when he would get angry, i mean he could really hurt me. He's a fucking murderer.

"James, please listern i tripped over and fell thats all I know it sounds like a lie but it's true! Just ask liz she would never lie to you!" My voice was weak and shaky as i stood facing him in our room. His face was red, filled with rage.

"Iv heard it all before" He spat back at me.

he was so mad I honestly thought he was gonna kill me. I could understand, but I just wished he would believe me.

"Baby, im not lying I swear" I spoke in a broken voice. I put my hand on his shoulder, he swatted it off in an instant.

"Dont you "baby" me" He spoke through gritted teeth, I could see him thinking.

"JAMES I DIDNT-" I began to yell but i felt a sharp thud on my face. The pain tingled, I completely stopped in my tracks realising what has happened. james hit me.

I turned my head to slowly look back at him. His face dropped, his eyes wide open. He couldn't believe what he had done. The guilt on his face said it all.

i burst into tears as james realised what he did, i ran to the bathroom and locked the door,

"Leave me alone" I sobbed as the door handle rattled,

"I'm so sorry I can't believe what happened." He sounded desperate, he stopped rattling the handle for a moment. i didnt move, he opened the door with a spare key,

"No, go away, i dont want you to hit me again"
I sounded defeated. I wasn't scared of him, he was a killer. I backed away from him,

"No its ok, i wont im so sorry dear, i should of never layed a finger on you to harm you" His voice was soft, I could see the tears streaming down his cheeks,

I pushed past him. I needed to process it.