my loyal man-evan

Evan had gone to get some food shopping done so i was alone. I didn't usually mind a little bit of alone time, it meant I could catch up on my crappy reality TV shows while he was out. Some me time.

I sat on the couch, wrapped up in a blanket. i watched tv for a little while, not really paying Much attention. until i noticed Evans phone going off.

Evan wasn't very big on his phone, so he usually left it when he nipped out, usually by accident. I'd always tell him not to incase he needed me, or I needed him. But he'd just forget.

i ignored it, it wasn't anything I needed to be involved in. but it continued, the buzzing would not stop. I furrow my eyebrows. What on earth was that?  I leaned over the sofa arm, i looked at his phone, discreetly, to make sure it wasn't serious more than anything.

'Emma
Answer me Evan.
emma
You're really picking her over me.
emma
You're unbelievable.

Dread suddenly overtook my emotions. Why the fuck is she messaging him. Evan has never hid his phone from me before, he's never had anything to hide, he left his phone here for god sake surely he's not that stupid.

I decided to unlock his phone, by this point I was filled with rage, my body shaking and pulsating, seeing nothing but red. I read through the messages, I scrolled up to where he had responded, which was earlier today.

Emma
Please you know I still love you

Evan
Enough of this. I am finally happy with someone and you should be able to accept that. You need to accept it and move on.

emma
But you know you need me

evan
No emma, I don't need you anymore. I have her now.

emma
I hate both of you

evan
if u message me again i will block u.

I felt somewhat relieved that Evan was being loyal. But still filled with anger and rage. I couldn't stand her, everything she caused. I decided the best thing I could do was wait for Evan to get home, it felt like an eternity of waiting.

"im home babe" A cheerful Evan announced, walking into the door, he put the bags into the kitchen before coming back into the living room.

I could tell he knew shomething wasn't right but he ignored it. He came and sat beside me and kissed me on the cheek.

"What's wrong love?" He asked with concern in his tone. I sighed.

"I know this was totally wrong of me, your phone would not stop vibrating so I peaked over and... well it was Emma" his face dropped for a moment "i went through some of the messages on you phone with her too, and..well...thanks" my tone was completely flat. To be fair I shouldn't of gone through his phone. But I just needed the clarity.

"Is she still messaging me?" He asked, completely unbothered.

"She was, I'm sorry for snooping" I responded.

"No it's okay, you had a right to after seeing that. I should jusy block her number. I didn't want to for the sake of filming but I will" his sounded fine, no anger in his voice at all.

He picked his phone off the side, rolling his eyes at the messages before blocking and removing her number

"She's a bit of a nutter isn't she" I sniggered slightly. Evan nodded as we both let out a giggle.