my ovaries are melting-kit

this is a request from Iratepandabear so thank youu

it was a heavy "period day", so I liked to call them. My periods were awful most of time, but I'd have times where they got so bad i couldnt even walk or move myself to get out of bed and unfortunately today was one of those days.

I couldn't do much except curl into a ball in bed and hope the pain killers would kick in sooner. It felt like hours before they would, even then they hardly worked.

However I promised myself no matter what i would not call kit out of work again. I know he says he doesn't mind hit I think deep down I must be annoying for him, which is completely understandable. It's not an illness, it's just a period right?  I don't want him to be mad at me, and thats not fun.

After a few hours of lolling around in bed I'd decided to make myself a hot water bottle in hopes of helping with the pain.

I sat myself up in bed taking deep long breaths as I stood up. I slowly made my way downstairs. It felt they like the steps were never ending. The pain was still there but it was bare able.

I finally made it to the kitchen, taking the water bottle from the cupboard and began boiling the water.

I filled up the bottle and screwed the lid on, seconds later I felt a sharp unbareable pain in my lower abdomen, I lent over in agony, trying so hard to stay up. I grabbed onto the kitchen side for support. I ended up sitting on the floor.

i couldnt bring myself to stand or move in fear of another wave of pain. But i will not call kit. I can do this myself.

i made my way over to a chair, slowly crawling and prolong myself up. tears began to roll down my face, i couldn't believe how Bad it had gotten.

I knew I was going to have to admit defeat. i slowly staggered into the front room and grabbed my phone. Tears still running as I cried softly clutching the hot water bottle. enough is enough and i dialed kits number, dreading him to answer,

"Hello love, are you ok" he asked in a kind tone.

"Yeah fine I'm just really struggling right now and I don't know what to do" I responded desperately down the phone,

"are u crying? Have you tried the doctors?" He asked, his tone becoming concerned.

"I'm just having a moment. I'm not calling the doctors it's just a period I'm just really struggling I needed some comfort" I answer, my voice was shaking.

"I'm coming home, I finish in a few minutes as I'm owed some hours anyway. Don't worry I'll see you in a moment. I love you" his voice so understanding and kind.

"oh thank you kit, i love you too" i responded.

We said our goodbyes and i put the phone down and waited, clutching the bottle as I lent over on the sofa, trying to control the pain in someway.

about five minutes later, however what felt like forever, kit came home to find me still crouched over on the sofa crying, he immediately rushed over.

"oh baby, its okay here now" he said as he came over and rubbed my back. "Have you taken any pain meds?"

"Yeah they just haven't kicked in yet" I replied as I took deep breathes.

"Come on let's get back into bed" he said as he lifted me from off the sofa and headed back upstairs. It was so nice to be back in his arms.

"why didnt you call me sooner baby" he said laying me on the bed and him joining me,

"i was scared y would be mad at me for calling you out of work, and I didn't want to swallow my pride" I admitted as I cuddled up to him.

"dont be silly baby, you cant help it,if im ever at work and you need me dont hesitate to call me babe"
he said,

"i love you kit"

"i love you too princess"