I could just kiss you-Evan

I was in the living room downstairs with my best friend Evan, he'd invited me over to hang with him as we both had no plans. I couldn't lie though, I enjoyed his company...a lot.

We were just on our phones with the TV in the background., a weird bit not awkward atmosphere. I'd decided to create some kind of conversation or attempt to get his attention.

I lifted my feet off of the floor and placed them across his lap, swinging my body around on the sofa so I was on my back, staring at him as a waited for his reaction, he took a deep breath with a smile appearing on his lips as he looked up from his phone,

"Excuse me, can I help you" He said playfully, talking to my feet instead of me, I wiggled my toes, slightly giggling to myself.

"Now that's just fuckin weird" He laughed, I began laughing myself. He ran one finger down the sole of my foot, causing me to kick him off as the tickle sensation caught me off guard.

"You know I hate that!" I whined, he smirked, his fingers then trailed up my legs, he was acting like an annoying child, causing me to squirm, the further up he got on my body the more I wriggled.

I'm extremely ticklish, the spasms my body made from reacting to the feeling made me try to get away, so much so I fell from the sofa with laughter, in an attempt to get away.

"You're such an ass" I said breathlessly. Evan got down to the floor with me, staring at me as he moved and was now towering over me, with a big grin on his face.

For a moment it was still, we stared at each other, slightly biting the inside of my lip.

"I could just kiss you" He said suddenly, his voice raspy and quiet.

I was quite shocked, taken back by his comment as he was my best friend, he looked a bit embarrassed of the fact he let it slip out, I stared into his eyes,

"Then do it" I simply responded. My tone flat. I was eager for his touch.

I placed my hands on both sides of his face, his skin was warm and soft. He smiled so gently as he leaded in, his lips met mine, softly kissing one another, unexpected and random but I couldn't care less.

His hands found their way to my face, he caressed it softly, the kiss getting more intense. It was from that moment, I knew how I felt about him. We pulled away and just looked at each other in silence for a moment, before slightly laughing breathlessly. Our hands staying in the same position.

"Can I do it again" He asked, the hunger in his eyes gave him away that he wanted me.

I didn't say anything, I just leaned in and kissed him again, this time there was passion, our lips moving perfectly together, fitting into place.

"I think I'm falling for you" He admitted once he pulled away. My stomach had butterflies, it was unexpected but I knew I was feeling the same.

"I think I am too" I smiled softly, his grin became bigger.

"Let me take you out sometime, I want to do it properly" he insisted. I nodded and smiled.

"However you like" I said, not being able to contain my smile.

--------
SURPRISE BITCH...I BET YOU THOUGHT YOU'D SEEM THE LAST OF ME AND BOI U WERE WRONGGGG