Prologue

Thank you pala kay Xandra-Chan para sa cover. So, enjoy reading:)

* * * * *

They are great.

Yes. They are great. They have defeated the most powerful dark magic user.

They are great. They manage to save our race.

They are great. They have saved our world, not just our kingdom but the whole magic world.

They are great. And guess what? They are now considered a legend and has their own statue at the palace.

They are great. The element Guardians and their acquaintance.

They are great. But now they are dead.

They died 21 years ago because of saving our world.

They are dead but still remembered.

They are dead but still recognized.

They are dead but still praised.

And my father, the King, wants me to be like them.

He did not tell me directly but still, I can feel it. He wants me to be great... like them.

So he enrolled me to that school... Sky Academy. The most prestigious school in Sky.

That school taught me how to fight. How to be brave. How to be powerful... like them.

People want me to do the things they did. In short, they want me to die.

But I followed. I had no choice... but to follow.

I did things I never liked. I've been to far places I don't belong. I've met strangers they told me to befriend.

I did things because I have to. Not because I want to.

All my life I followed. I lived my life based on what satisfies them.

But now, that the war is yet to come.

How am I supposed to do what they want, to be great and save our world like them. If doing it means leaving her?

Can I not follow them just this ones? Can I do what my heart desires, just this ones?

Please? Just this ones?

For I can no longer hold on the darkness building in the depths of my soul.

* * * * *

How's the Prologue? Sorry sa English ko, di po ako magaling so please bare with me. Frustrated Writer lang po ako. Frustrated.. bow. :}

Vote and Comment po ! Para sa Tuwid na Daan ! haha Choss lang =]

DISCLAIMER:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and events are fictitious, unless otherwise stated. Any resemblance to real person, living or dead, or actual event is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved, no part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior permission of the author.

WAG MAG PLAGIARIZE, MAY NAMATAY NA SANHI NITO.