I need you

(Yang Xiao Long x Male! Reader)

(A/N: Okay... My first one shot and it has to be Yang. I love her so much! So I better make this one shot and end it with a 'Yang'. Eh? Get it? Er... Never mind...)

It was a one day incident at the Vytal festival. It was the incident about Yang and Mercury's match. And Yang was utterly lonely for it. Of course guilt begins to consume her, but she saw her attack him.

For now, she's alone in her teammate's Dorm. Weiss and Blake are off to Vale while Ruby watch the next fight.

*KNOCK!* *KNOCK!*

A knock has been heard from the door, "Yang, are you in there?" A voice said. Yang recognize who's voice was it. It was from (Y/N). Her friend and her first crush. She doesn't want to tell him what her true feelings towards him cause she's afraid her friendship with (Y/N) might be ruin.

"Yang?"

"Go away," she said as she began to cradle herself in her bed. Yang doesn't want him to see him like this.

She began to sob again and buried herself on her arms. She never notice the sound of the door being opened.

When (Y/N) saw Yang's true situation. It broke his heart. He hate seeing her like this. He walk closer to her and sit on the bed. Yang notice this and was shock.

"What are you doing here?" She asks.

"I just want to know if your okay." He said.

"I just bend a guy's knee, (Y/N)." She said.

"Yang..."

"What...?" She sobs.

(Y/N) is always there for her. He never judge her as a matter of fact, but what happens yesterday he didn't know how to react. But it hurts him to see her like this and whatever the people throw at her.

"I know you... I know you wouldn't do that if you had a reason to do it." He says.

"He attack me, so I have to defend myself." She said.

"I'm not angry at you, Yang." He said with a calming voice, and he hug her and pat her head.

"Just let it go, Yang. I'm here. I'm always here." He said.

She could not cave in about her emotions that she has to let it go. She begins to cry in fear, as if she doesn't know what will happen to her after all of this is over.

Yang look up to (Y/N), and look at his (E/C) eyes. She couldn't contain her feelings any more that now she's with him. She has do to something that she always want to do with him.

She kissed him.

Surprisingly, (Y/N) kissed her back with enough passion. Her fingers caress his hair and his hand caress her pale soft cheeks.

As they like the kiss to last. It's too bad that they had to break cause of lack of air needed. When they parted, both of there cheeks are red line Ruby's cloak.

"You have no idea how I always wanted to do that." She says as she caress his cheeks.

"I know, I just need to be sure that you felt the same way... I love you, and I'll always be there for you, Yang. I promise." He said.

"I love you too."

(A/N: done! That wasn't so long wasn't it? So if you had a request just tell me. I don't bite. I mean do I look like a vampire to you? Just kidding folks! You never get a last of me. And I'm going to make sure I'll update more. Please, if you had any suggestions please don't hesitate to asks.

~Everlark2K16 signing out)