I'll get better (Ill! Kara Danvers x M! Reader)

*ACHOO!*

Getting another tissue from the tissue box, Kara can't help to think that she is sick for the rest of a day. Not to mention she is Supergirl, and it's really funny why on earth would she be sick if she's a super hero? Kinda like the most lame excuse right? *AHOO!*one at a time cough and cold.

She was at her room and couldn't get some sleep cause of a pounding headache. Damn, it's much stronger! Not to mention she can't barely move with her aching body that caused by so much crime fighting in a week, plus, work. Which makes it much obvious that she is really stress and looked like crap right now.

Her eyes are wide open when she heard a sound coming from the kitchen, and she heard a voice. Kara muster enough of strength that she have and walk with her blanket on her shoulders. She came downstairs ready to pounce on someone. When she notice those (H/C) locks with the (H/L) length. It was you.

"(Y/N)?" She called you. You turn your back and saw Kara on her feet.

"Kara," You answered. "What are you doing out bed? You supposed to be resting." You said, rushing up to the blonde.

"Geez, I thought someone is robbing my apartment." She says.

You rolled your eyes, "Give me a break you're Supergirl. You kick there scrumming asses." You said. Kara sigh irritated, and smirk at you.

"Do you want me to kick your ass right now, for trespassing, you dolt?" She said.

"Uh... No." You said. Quickly smelling your cook will be burned. You turn your attention and continue to cook again. "Guess I was right huh?" you said.

"Right about what?" Kara ask as she takes a sit.

"Oh, you know, being Supergirl and stress and stuff like that." You said. "I mean, is not that I saw a super hero who get sick every day, which is really funny." You continued.

"Uh, noted, (Y/N) this is for just for a day." Kara defends.

You scoff, "You were absent from 2 days. I mean, you're never like that, right?" you said. "Really, if you're here to annoy me that you are right about it. I'd say I would definitely want to molt your face right now." She says.

You smirk and put the food from the plate, and turn around and walk to the table. "If..." You said and place it in the center. "You are not sick right now." You said smirking at her.

She giggled, "You're lucky... By the way, what are you doing here?" She asks. As she takes a plate and place it in front of hers and you take a seat beside her. You look at her and smile.

"Is it bad to visit my girlfriend?" You said. She offers you some food. "No thank you, I just ate at the mall... You need it." you said.

"You sure?" She asks. You nod. You know your girlfriend so much for having a large appetite. She always like food, which is really awkward when your first date. "I also know that... you have a big appetite about food." You said.

Kara laugh, "Shut up." She said.

"You'll get fat for sure." You said chuckling. "Shush! I'm eating!" She said. You laugh at her. She munch the food from her mouth and moan in delight. "Oh... You are a great cook, (Y/N)." She says.

"Thanks, so is that the reason why you love me so much?" you asks.

She giggle at your joke, "No, I just love you cause you're a perfect gentleman. Kind, caring, loving and not to mention handsome." She said smirking at you. While you blush slightly. You pick up the spoon and scoop it for her like a 3 years old girl. She was about to open her mouth when you turn it in to your mouth.

"Hey! That was mine!" She says as she taps you on the shoulders. You laugh and return to your seat. "If that was yours then get it in my mouth." You said and smirk at your girlfriend.

"Ew..." she said.

"Why are you so disgust about it? I mean you kiss me all the time." You said. "I... uh... Just get over here!" She said and lavishly pulls your shirt to meet her lips. You close your eyes and begins to kiss her back. As gross as is sound, but it is really romantic to say.

Kara pull off the kiss and munch some food that she gets from your mouth. "Wow! You succeed." You said smiling at her. She playfully punch you at your shoulders, "Shut up... I just kissed you cause I want too." She said.

"You missed me, don't you, Kara?" You said.

"Every single hour." She says. "So, are you going to leave after this?" She asks. "Not being rude or anything, I'm just asking." She add.

"Do you want me too?" You asks. "No," she says.

"Well, I'm planning not to leave you until your fine with your condition." You said. "You could make a speedy recovery, though. I mean you're a super hero." You said.

She giggle and kiss you in the cheeks, and sigh dreamingly. "You're a dork, sometimes you know." She says. You chuckle and peck her lips, and she sigh and kiss you back. She locks her arms around your neck to deepen the kiss once more. When it was impossible to breathe you break off the kiss and chuckle.

"Yeah, but I'm your dork." You said. Cheerfully.

"You want to sleep already?" She asks. "I was about to ask you that question, but I'll answer. Yep." You said.

You kiss her one last time and carry her, bridal style. "You know I can walk, right?" she says.

You chuckle, "Yeah, I know. But I really miss doing this." You said. Referring to carrying her. "I mean, you always save my ass back there, whenever I'm in trouble. And I never have a chance to return the gesture." You said.

Kara touches your left cheek with her hand, "You don't have too. I mean being with you is all I want the most, (Y/N)." She says.

"Although, I really missed being carried around. I mean the last time you did this is when I'm really exhausted from all my works." She said.

"So, I guess your human DNA just kicked off after all for just being Kara. I mean, No, any other superpowers and stuff like that. I must be lucky." You said.

She thug your shoulders again, while giggling. "Shut up." She said. You continue to walk all the way to her room and mentioning about the unclean plate that she ate minutes ago. She said that do not mind about that.

When you two made it to her room, you settled Kara down to her bed. She scoot over and tap the space besides her gesturing you to cuddle with her. You smile and oblige.

You turn off the lights and face her, and she' facing you too. "I know you can see me this clear, Kara." You said.

"What? I just like seeing your handsome face that's all." She said, and kiss you. You kissed her back.

You break off the kiss, and smile at her. "Maybe, tomorrow, I'll get better." She says. You nod and hug her as she settle her head to your chest. Being lulled by the sound of your heart beat.

***EXTENDED ENDING***

"Kara..." You woke up and notice that she's still asleep soundly on your chest. *ACHOO!* you sneeze enough to wake her up.

"(Y/N), you caught it." she says.

"And you are not leaving!" You said as you lock her frame into your arms. "Like I would." She says and you two just stayed there in the bed.

THE END

(A/N: HA! I really need some more shits in my mind to keep this going. Anyway, I hope you know who is Kara Danvers. She's Supergirl or should I say Kara Zor-El. I'm not a big fan of DC comics though. But I really found it interesting. Anyway, I hope you like this one shot. Bye! If you had Request. PM me.

~Everlark2k16 Signing out!)