Fake Stutters (Yang Xiao Long x Male Reader) Part 1

(Y/N) (L/N) is staring at her again and for sure his two teammates are noticing it, sure he is the leader of team (Team Name) and next to the famous team RWBY, but the most catchy thing is that he's staring at the blonde bombshell, again and he--

"Oi! Leader! your staring at her again." said the guy with British accent. (Y/N) then glare at the dirty blonde haired male with green eyes. He's Stan Deveñers. "You really need to focus doing your homework not stare at her." Jessica says. Jessica Starn the fox faunus with ginger hair and orange eyes.

"Why don't ya asks her out?" Jessica asks.

The (H/C) haired male caught a glance on one of his teammate. Axel Deń went to Yang and ask her out on a date. The black haired male and (Y/N) isn't that much getting along besides he has exact thing with the blonde haired female called Yang Xiao Long.

"I think, Axel already beat you to it." Stan say.

(Y/N) let out a sigh, but what surprise him was he caught a glance that Yang punch Axel in the face. He let out a snort which cause both of his teammates to gave him a questioning look. Axel arrive in their table with his right hand on his right cheeks. Nonetheless, a noticeable bruise on it.

Jessica giggles, "What happen to you?" she ask him while both Stan and (Y/N) look away and trying to contain their laugh.

Axel roll his eyes, "Obviously, she punched me" He growl. "I did say about asking her out in a date, but than POK! She hits me." He explains.

(Y/N) snort, "sorry." which makes Axel to glare at his team leader. "Bet you could do better?" He says which make to get his attention.

"Huh?" He questioned.

"Bet you could do better, lead?" he mocks.

(Y/N) just shrug, "I don't know." he said bluntly.

"Oh come on! I'll give you 500 lien if you could do it. Simple, all you have to do is ask Yang on a date and if she does say 'Yes' I'll give you a lien." He says which makes Jessica's fox ears perks up.

"Axel!" Jessica says with a frown.

"And if I can't?" (Y/N) asks.

"Then you have to give me 800 lien." Axel says with a smirk on his own. "Axel! That's so unfair!" Said Jessica.

Axel roll his eyes and sigh irritatedly, "So what do you say, (Y/N)?" He asks with a smirk. He knows that (Y/N) is not great at asking someone on a date. Much more less, (Y/N) might got his bones broken by Yang Xiao Long if he's not careful.

"(Y/N)?" Stan asks in concern knowingly that he might be half right and half wrong, but they know that they cannot turn down Axel's deal. The (H/C) haired male sigh.

"Fine, I'll do it." he said. Axel smiles in process, for sure this is what Ozpin saw when they have an initiation his determination to his team and himself that he will succeed.

"(Y/N)! What are you doing?" Jessica says while (Y/N) stand up and ignore the fox faunus and walk toward the leaving team RWBY. At first, (Y/N) is battling with himself whenever he should continue this nonsense in so much spacing out he accidentally bump into the blonde bombshell which cause all of her books to scatter on the floor.

"I'm really sorry." he stutters.

*AT (TEAM NAME)'S TABLE*

"What is he doing?" Stan asks. "He'z going to get himself humiliated!"

Axel scoff, "Let him be, besides, it's time to let leader here have a relationship." he said smirking.

Jessica glare at him with disbelieve, "You've plan this, didn't you?!" She says, while Axel just cross his arms and grin. "Yes, I did." he said. That's when they heard a sound of books on the floor knowingly their leader screwed up in a first step.