Houses of BIAC

This is the houses from my yuri book. Pyrrha x F! Reader x Weiss. I also considered some of the famous actors and actress here.

Each house has a division in each student skills and afflictions. As for the curriculum the school of BIAC has 3 divisions enlisted.
BIAC is a school of arts, music, and crafts. It is a school for the gifted-mind.

The only way to pass the school of arts, music, and craft is to passed a certain test. Which measures the amount of skills in each pupils.
The test is only one with combined 3 academics.

1. Arts
-Acting-
mostly on stageplay or movies. Also includes dancing

-Arts and Animation-
animations, CGI, and architecture, and media. Anything related to art.
-Music-
Singing, and composing. It is related to Arts but more to expanding and enhancing the student's skill in music.

2. Crafting and Technological advancement
This is much more in common to Arts but more crafting.
-Cooking and Hotel Management is much more is focusing here in this course.
-Wielding.
-Science and Technologies

3. Martial Arts
-This section focuses on security and physical attributes.
- Mostly likely, it studies different Martial Arts. Like Kung Fu, Judo, etcetera.
- This has 4 houses contains named after famous Martial Artist.

Both Arts and Martial Arts have houses.
In the Arts the houses is named after famous artist in renaissance period. And since it is split between Acting and Music, and founders also decides to split it but also under the Arts Category. The housing of each student is base upon the Grand master of the school and the board and the skills of the students.

Arts

-Da Vinci-
Also known as Leo's.
It is named after Leonardo Da Vinci.

-Simoni-
Also known as Michelangelo's or Angelo.

-Van Gogh-
The Vincentist and more into expressionism like the inspired artist Vincent Van Gogh.

Music
-Beethoven-
named after Ludwig.

-Mozart-
Named after Wolfgang Mozart.

-Chopin-
Named after Frédéric Chopin.

The acting division doesn't have a house but it is mix. Also the same time the Crafting (Although it is defined in Business and Hotel Management) is also the same as the Acting. But the crafting in the Science and technology section has 5 houses.
2. Crafting and Technological Science Advancement

-Einstein-
Named after Albert Einstein.
Physics

-Newton-
Named after Isaac Newton
Mathematics and theology

-Galilei-
Named after Galileo Galilei
Astrology and engineering

-Darwin-
Named after Charles Darwin
Geology and biology

-Hawking-
Named after Stephen Hawking
Physics and Cosmology

3. Martial Arts

-Lee-
Named after Bruce Lee

-Chan-
Named after Jackie Chan

-Lotz-
Named after Caity Lotz

-Inosanto-
Named after the Filipino Martial Artist Dan Inosanto

-Presas-
Named after the father of modern Arnis (Famous Martial Arts in the Philippines) Remy Presas.