Slow Dance With You

(A/N: This is inspired by Marceline the Vampire Queen from Adventure Time. I think I'm gonna create a C.C x reader imagine book. Anyhow, to the story)

Slow Dance with you,
I just want to Slow Dance with you,
I know all of the other boys
Are tough and smo--

"You have a great voice there, (Y/N)." She heard someone said which cause her to panic and look around. Only to see the Princess of the Candy Kingdom, Camila. (A/N: Did I mention that this is an Adventure Time AU? Well if not I'm sorry!) The vampire Queen chuckles, and continues to strum her axe bass guitar. "Well, princess didn't expect you to just stalk me here." she said. "And its way past your beauty rest."

"You're floating on my palace. And I'm hearing you all the way to my room." Camila says making the Vampire just shrug and smiles at her. "So, who's the person you're singing about in the song?" She asked.

(Y/N) stopped her strum on her bass guitar and glance at Camila as her cheeks burns, she can't say that the song is about her, cause she didn't know what will be the cost of her friendship with her. The first meeting they had, they are not good in terms, like literally, and Camila think that she is some stuck up asshole who is a big jerk to Finn and Jake. She think that the Vampire Queen herself only thinks about her selfish reasons and not the others, but she was wrong all along. And (Y/N) she thinks that Camila is some stuck up spoiled princess who treats everyone as her 'Loyal Subjects', and because of the bad blood between them from the start her and the Princess didn't get along that well. But sometime past, they eventually learned how to warm up to eachother, and forget the things that had happened in the past.

Begones, be begones as they say. "Just a song for the Talent show... You know. And it just came into my mind recently." She lied. "Wanna hear it Princess?" She asked.

Princess Camila blushed and she was hesitate at first to go up the roof of her castle, but she gave in. "Uh, sure." She said. "I want to hear." (Y/N) chuckles and set down her bass guitar which makes Camila wonder why but she instead pull out a cassette player and put on a black cassette that has the name written with black marker in the top.

Slow Dance with You it reads.

The cassette player plays the music and starts with the slow bass sound of the music's tempo as an intro. The Vampire Queen breathes in and out and from her lazy figure of float she straight herself up in a relax position, but still floating.
"Slow Dance with you," She starts. "I Just want to Slow dance with you." She sung as she opens her eyes revealing those red pupils that shines under the moonlight. "I know all the other boys are tough and smooth," She continues and approach Camila and reach her hand to her. "I've got the blues,"

Camila smiles and settle her hands on the Vampire's cold, rough, ones. "I want to slow dance with you." she says and the other verse comes in. Making (Y/N) pulls Camila close to her.

"I want to Slow Dance with you."
"Slow Dance"
She puts her arms over her shoulders and (Y/N) are on her waist.
"I just want to Slow Dance with you."
"Slow Dance"

Camila steps on her foot gently and both of them float in the air calmly, making the princess yelp and held to her tightly. "Why don't you take the chance? I got the moves" She said and twirl her, as a they dance together. "I'd like to prove" She smiles at her, "I want to Slow Dance with You."

After the song, (Y/N) foot rest on the floor of the Princess' quarters, and she let's her go as too much for her dismay. "That was great. I love the song." She said.

(Y/N) just nod, "I glad to know you did." She said. "I also have another one, but I think you have to wait for that." (A/N: *ahem* Francis Forever *ahem*) Camila smiles, "Hope I could wait for that. And I also hope that it will be great, I mean I'm planning to have this jam session in the Candy Kingdom and I'm hoping you could perform the other song you write in the public." She said and bite her lips.

The Vampire Queen just chuckles at her, "Of course I would." She said, and looked at the window where the sun is almost on the peak start of the horizon. "I guess you didn't get any sleep at all, Princess." She said.

Camila shrug, "I can't. I've been busy lately." She said.

"With what?" she asked. "That's another thing you should know in another time." Said Camila.

"Yeah, Just inform me about it.. I better be going cause I might roast myself." Said (Y/N) and about to leave the Princess' room.

"(Y/N), wait." Camila called out to her. (Y/N) looked at her and furrowed her eyebrow, and questionally tilt her head. "Yeah wha—" She stop at the mid sentence when she felt her soft pulp lips touched her cheeks making the thousand year old Vampire blushed and stuttered. "Uh.." Now you could see she is a stuttering mess making Camila the Princess of the Candy Kingdom giggles at her respond.

"Can you stay here with me?" She asked.

"Uh, y-yeah, s-s-sure." She stuttered and both of them spend there entire morning on the bed cuddling each other. For (Y/N) it was one of the best day she has, and she think, she likes morning right now with the woman beside her.

(A/N: Imma puke cause My teeths are about to break because of the Bubbline canonization. BITCH I WAS SO FUCKING HAPPY WHEN THEY KISSED ON THE FINAL SEASON AND CRIED. INSPIRED BY THE SONG SLOW DANCE. HAHA! HOPE YOU ENJOY. IF NOT. SUCK A MOTHERFUCKING DICK. JUST KIDDING! 😂😂😂

~Not-So-Everlark2k18 signing out!)