Something Stupid (RWBY x Male! Mystic! Reader)

(A/N: The part 2 of Fun times. I was just going to plan to be a simple one shot, but you guys force me to make another part of it. Anyway, I could do some more mischief about this chapter and boy I will enjoy this. Narfufufufufufu~)

"Fuck! Run!!" Yang and (Y/N) shouts and run for their lives for taking too much advantage of what he just did. For the record it was Yang's fault she insisted him to do a certain dare that he could never take down. Of course, he has a soft spot on her too.

"I'm blaming you for this." He said while giving a glare at Yang. Who gave him a frown and reacted at him. "My fault?! You're the one who told me about your semblance!" She encounter.

"And your the one who requested it. . . . and you know I can't turn down any deal with you, sweetie." He said with a flirting voice at Yang.

"Don't focus on flirting on me, mister! Focus on running and how could we get out of this mess!!" She said while blushing until a light bulb appears on top of her head. But (Y/N) didn't like the sound of that and he knows Yang makes some crazy, I mean crazy idea. She immediately grab her boyfriend's arm and drag him to one room. "Yang what are you doing?! You know it's not a time for making out!!" Yang glare at him and ignore him.

"Shut it!" She said and slam the door.

"Phew, that was clos--" (Y/N) quickly cover her mouth with his hand until the passing shadow past on. "Now that was a close one." He whisper. That's when he feel something wet cross his palm. Yang licked his palm!!! (Y/N) remove his hand away from his mouth and about to shout in disgust, and it was Yang's turn to cover his mouth.

"Shh! They might hear you." She said. "Now, I have a plan, and this will involve you and me getting out of this mess." She said and remove her hand.

"Well, what is it?" He asks.

"I want you to . . . . " She lean in and whisper. Her Boyfriend's (E/C) eyes widen with shock. "You want me to trans--!" Covered again with Yang's hand.

"Don't react to much, (Y/N) they might hear you!" Yang says. He rolls his eyes. "That would be a bad idea." Said a voice behind Yang that cause her to yelp and jump from her feet to (Y/N)'s arms.

"How did you get in here fast?!" She asks Ace.

"I got my own ways, Yang." Said the Author. "Anyway, I wouldn't do that if I were you, but if you will continue that then I got nothing to do better." He said and suddenly vanish.

"Well, that creeps me out." Yang said.

"Agree." Said her (H/C) hair.

"So what do you say? You know if we get caught by my team and Jaune. We're both dead." Said Yang.

(Y/N) sigh and roll his eyes, that's when he made a decision a stupid one. "Fine." He said and let his body transform.

His (H/C) hair turned silver his eyes usual (E/C) eyes turned brown and his clothes turn green and black. He transform into Professor Ozpin the headmaster of Beacon.

"Your really irritating, Yang." He said smugly at her.

"Not bad, (Y/N) you look exactly like him. Now we could get out of this mess." Yang said and she reach for the doorknob which is twisted by a person. When it was opened it was Ms. Goodwitch.

Shit. Yang thought. "Uh, Ms. Goodwitch! Hi." She said with a nervous smile.

"Right, I heard your teammates and also your friends report about a certain report." She said looking at Yang straightly in her lilac eyes. The blonde haired female gulp.

"Right . . . . But you don't need to scold me for that. Professor Ozpin already knows, right Professor?" Yang said looking at (Y/N) who was disguise as Ozpin.

"O-of course, I already know what happen Glynda. And it was completely inappropriate for a huntress to do that, and if you'll excuse me I must talk to Mr. (L/N) in his attitude as well." He said and glance at Yang. "Now come on, Ms. Xiao Long. Lead me where is (Y/N)." He said while Yang nod when they exit the room.

When they are yards away from the room, (Y/N) quickly drag Yang to an empty corridor and transform back to his usual self. "I told you that would work." Yang chimes.

The (H/C) haired male sigh irritatedly, "What?" Yang frown, when they are both going to leave. (Y/N) pushed her back in the alley and take a peek, it was Ozpin talking to Professor Goodwitch.

"So what are these complainates I heard recently, Glynda?" Ozpin asks.

"I thought you already know. So have you talk to Mr. (Y/N) about his behavior?" Glynda asks.

"I don't know what are you talking about." He says.

"Eh? But you just said-- wait a minute. . . . Argh! Why would I even be so stupid! It was right in front of me?!" Glynda says and face palmed for herself.

"What do you mean? Glynda, are you saying that--?" Ozpin questioned but before he could finish his sentence a group of student shouts.

"There he is!! (Y/N)!" Jaune said as he points out Ozpin the headmaster of Beacon.

Shit. The (H/C) haired thought as he saw the whole scene. "What's going on in there?" Yang asks and take a glimpse of the scene. Their she saw her teammates and Jaune, Nora about to do something stupid with the real one.

She can't help to laugh, "Yang this isn't funny! You're the one who is responsible for this!" (Y/N) says as he lectured his laughing girlfriend.

"Well, I can't help it, come on (Y/N) give me a break." She says. Unknowing to her and the (H/C) haired male the people on the scene already chased both of the professor mistaken as the imposter.

"If we get suspended by this joke of yours I'm blaming you." (Y/N) says.

OMAKE ENDING (BROUGHT TO YOU BY ME EATING SOME CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM)

"I think. . . . we've escape them." Yang said while panting and (Y/N) switch back to his usual self.

"Good. I can't believe I did that shit. What if Ozpin caught us?! It would be a lot worse!" He says.

"Well, that was a good laugh trip, (Y/N)." Yang said while crossing her arms, leaning against the wall and pouting cutely.

"Yang. . . ." He said and hug her. "It just you force me to do it cause your so cute." He said nipping his girlfriend's neck causing her to moan softly. "I love you." He whisper to her ears.

Yang sigh and had no choice but to gave in, it was truly he's like this everytime they have a couple's fight. (Y/N) is always the one who lower his pride and always the one who ask for forgiveness even though it's his fault or hers.

"Fine, your forgiven. But tha-- wait, is it dark already??" She ask, the both lovers look up and saw Ruby, Blake, Weiss, Jaune, and Nora with their scrolls out and some of them have their cameras.

"You two are dead!" Ruby says.

"You know the rules; there's no intimacy on the campus." Weiss says.

"And we're so saying Ozpin about it." Blake says with a smirk.

"To make things fair." Jaune says.
"Right."

(A/N: To make things right and fair this is the second part of my another one-shot. Still think is not great though.

~Everlark2k16 signing out.)