Take Care (Yang Xiao Long x Male Reader)

*Achoo!!* (Y/N) sneezed once again for a billion times in this week. He's been sick for 1 week and he missed all his school works and the only one who catch him up with his study was Weiss. His cousin.

"Done." She said as she to him who was shivering. She has a white mask over her face to avoid her being sick. "You've been sick for a week now." Weiss scold.

"Well I told you so." Said Dante. He's teammate. "Don't go run into a rainfall this time, if you don't learn from it." He said.

(Y/N) groan, "Alright. I've learn my lesson." He said and loudly cough.

Dante glance at Weiss, "So Weiss shall we go now?" He asks. Weiss let out a distressed sigh and look at (Y/N) for a while.

"I guess he could survive without me, come on Dante you and I have a date to attend." She says and grab Dante by his hand and pull him out of the room. It was a brief moment that (Y/N) coul finally catch some sleep.

He was asleep for almost an hour when someone just barge in the room without his permission to go in. "Heellllooo~!" He was greeted by a loud cheery voice of a certain blonde haired bombshell of team RWBY. Yang Xiao Long. (Y/N) groan as he heard Yang's annoying voice.
(A/N: See I told you it's kinda annoying when you walked on somebody Yang and that somebody is sleeping.
Yang: Sorry!)
He cover his ears with a pillow, "Yang, go away. I need to sleep." He mumbled. Unfortunately, his mumble was muffled by the pillow.

Yang pouts, "Aw, but I want to take care of you. And I have a perfect remedy for that!" She says as she pounce at him in the bed which cause him to whimpered in pain because of her weight in his back.

"My back!"

Yang slightly get off of his back and then shuffle something and get back to his back again. It was a whole torture for him to experience the blonde's weight.

"Yang! Get off my back!!"

The blonde seems to follow his command and get off his back, "Geez, someone is a bit grumpy." She says. (Y/N) removed the pillow in his ears and glare at Yang. He also notice a glass of milk on her hand and a piece of rolled paper and a specific video game.

"I need some sleep, Yang." He said.

"Sleep, right! But you also need this things to soothe your needs!" She says.

"Yang..."

"A warm glass of milk!" She proudly said as she put the glass in the desk near the bed. "And my favorite game and also Ruby's favorite game. Kung Fu ninja Ultimate Battle 3!" (Y/N) groan.
"And a motivational cat poster!" She says and unscroll the poster that reveals chibi Blake hangin on a rope that has a caption of 'Hang In there'.

"Oh there's a new one too!" She says and shows the other one with a Chibi Penny captioned 'I'm a normal meat person!' (Y/N) facepalmed.

"Yang, I don't need this. I need medicine, rest and tons of rest." He said.

"But we can try my way. Besides, Weiss send me here to take care of you." She says.

Figures. Weiss is a thoughtful cousin of his and she wants to make him feel better. "Why...?!" He whispered and he looked up as if he was regretting seeing the blonde huntress-in-training in front of him.

"Oh come on, (Y/N) don't be like that. I really want to help and this could do." She says. "I'll go get the whole milk." She continued and walks to the kitchen and gets the whole milk in the ref. When she gets back she has a bright smile and holds the gallon of Milk.

"You better start drink milk, (N/N) cause it has vitamins to help you up!" She said.

"I really hate your high pitch voice."  He mumbles under his voice. Unfortunately, Yang heard it. "Why would you hate it, (Y/N)? I mean everyone likes it, except Weiss.. She found it really annoying." Said Yang.