Before the Fireworks (RWBY x Male! Reader) [Harem] ••New Year's Eve special••

(A/N: Happy New Year everyone! Here's the part two of my christmas special! Hope you all like it!!! Happy New Year Guys!!)

Christmas past by in just one week, and it was awesome as they said. the whole team of Jaune are now on the grounds of Beacon getting ready for the count down since they will greet a new year 3 hours later.

But (Y/N)'s team, said that they'll be on there way. Ruby and Blake in the meantime are on the outside of their dorm, while (Y/N) are with his girlfriends. Yang and Weiss.

"So what do you think with this outfit, (Y/N)?" Ask Yang as she display her outfit. Yellow shirt with shorts, and her orange jacket entangled on her waist. Her usual blonde her is tied up side braid. For once it actually looks good for her. "you look fine." He said.

"Yeah, Yang. We've been doing this for hours." said Weiss.

"Your just jealous cause (Y/N) loves me the most." Said Yang as she slip her tongue at the white heiress annoyingly. Weiss release a small growl at her teammate.

"Hey, there's no need to fight, Yang and Weiss. I love you just as equal both of you." He said.

"Aw, touchy!" Yang said and quickly kiss his lips and shove him into his chest for a hug. Of course, she would do this to him now that they are together and in a relationship along with Weiss. It just Yang always like to show affection that much.

"Yang! you're suffocating him!!" Said Weiss as she pull him off of Yang's bust. (Y/N) release a gasp and seems like heavily panting.

"Dear gods!" He said. "Never... do... Th-that.. again..." He gasp.

"I'm sorry!" Yang said and gave him a normal hug.

"You should really stop doing that if you want him to survive that long." said Weiss. Yang let's go of (Y/N) and crossed her arms to boost her bust a bit.

"Geez, isn't like my boobs are going to kill him or anything." Said Yang. that's when both Blake and Ruby barge in the room.

"Guys! it's about to start! Come On!!" Ruby said with a squeal of excitement.

"Yeah, come on! We need to go to the grounds! They have a count down over there!" Said Blake in her stern voice but it was lace with excitement.

Team RWBY goes down along with (Y/N) with excitement in their face. Along their arrival at the grounds Jaune greets them with a smile. "Guys! You made it! Come On, everyone is here!" He said and guys them all the way.

"We got a better view of the fireworks here, though." Jaune said as he walks them and settle with team (Team Name).

"You made it. Good cause it's already 11:50 p.m." Said Blue.

"Ten minutes before midnight." He said.

"So, what took you guys so long? You guys didn't do anything fishy would you?" Ask Jackson.

"Shut your mouth, Jack." Ruby said with a small blush on her face. "It's nothing like that!" Blake encounter.

"Okay." Yessa said with a smirk.

"Besides, they were just waiting for the both of us." Said Yang. "Yeah!" Weiss said.

Jackson put both of his hand in surrender. "Geez, don't need to be offensive, girls. I was only joking." He said with a slight chuckle.

Jackson slight lean to (Y/N) and whisper, "Your one lucky bastard to have Weiss and Yang for a girlfriend." He said.

(Y/N) glance at his friend with shock in his face. He's not yet suppose to proclaim it to them, but he knows already! "How did you know?" (Y/N) asks.

"Nora said." Said Blue.

"Screw it." He said.

"We can move, if you want?" Said Yessa.

"No, I--" "Come on gang we need to let our leader had some space." Said Jackson. Damn it! Yessa and Blue nods. They excuse themselves to team RWBY and told that they will be moving in a place to have a better view of the fireworks. Which makes more awkward to the rest of Team RWBY. before they left Jackson send him a wink.

"They'll be back before 12." said (Y/N) as he nervously chuckle.

"Oh right." Said Ruby innocently and looks up again to the countdown. "Look! Guys! it's almost midnight!" Said Yang.

"We notice, Yang." said Weiss.

(Y/N) looks up and saw the countdown watch it displays that it's only 40 seconds to go before new year and his teammates are nowhere to be seen.

30 seconds left...
Well time sure is fast right? "30 seconds!" Ruby said with a squeal.

20 seconds left...
"End the year with a Bang! and start the new one with a Yang!" Said Yang as she tries to make a pun. "Eh? Get it guys?" She said with a smile, but only a groan of disapproval was heard.

10 seconds left....
"Really? Yang? Another one?" Said Blake. "Geez, I was just kidding guys." She said.

9....
"Guys?" Said Ruby as she tries to get their attention

8...
"Well maybe you should have a New Year's resolution of start being funny." Said Weiss.

7...
"Said the girl who start of being an Ice Queen." Said Yang.

6...
"Guys, seriously!"

5...
"Stop fighting over with a pun, Ruby's right." Said (Y/N) as he tries to break them off.

4...
"Yeah! I mean, why won't you listen to me first and maybe we could end this year with all of us are okay?" Said Ruby.

3...
"Fine... but I'm not finish with you guys yet." Said Weiss.

2...
"Bring it on Ice Queen!" Yang said as she smirk.

1...
"Oh for crying out loud if all of you are going to fight again then fine!" Blake said as she grabs (Y/N)'s collar and kiss him on the lips. Just in time the firework went off and team JNPR and CVFY starts to yell 'Happy New Year!'

"What? Blake! I was going to kiss him first!" Said Ruby.

Blake breaks the kiss with a smirk and (Y/N) was not completely in his world. "Well, you two kept on fighting so better be first one to kiss (Y/N) on New Year." She said.

"That's so unfair!!" Yang said

"And besides, you three are slowpokes for not even deciding to kiss him." Said Blake.

"Unfair! I said that I'm the one who first going to kiss him at New Year's Eve!" Said Ruby and kiss (Y/N) on the lips unexpectedly.

She breaks the kiss and look at her fellow teammate with a heavy blush on her face. Yang has a smirk on her face while Blake just smugly look at her and Weiss has an irritated look.

"Don't look at me like that! We agree that we should share him!" Ruby said.

"Wait, what?! Share?!"

"Of course we did!" Said the whole team in sync. "besides, it was Ruby's idea!" Weiss point out. "Are you sure your okay with that?" He asks.

"Yes!" the four girls said in perfect sync.

"I don't know about this... but I love you all." He said.

"We love you too!" They said. "Now, (Y/N) where's my kiss! I think it's my turn." Said Yang.

"No! It's my turn!"

"No, mine!"

"Mine!"

You can tell me the whole night was not great by them fighting but all in all, the five of them ended on a bed with sleeping cozy and of course, with their clothes still on. At least (Y/N) enjoys his New Year with his new four girlfriends by his side.

(A/N: Done! And done! The Holiday Specials are finally finish! Phew, now all I have to do is update....... Shit! I haven't update Your's Truly! FUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!! See you guys later!! and Happy New Year!!!

~Not-Everlark2k16 signing out