(Yandere-ish Seri Awashima x Male! Red! Reader) Part 1: The Unsual Appearancer

(A/N: this is requested by Frost101 I hope you enjoy it. Dude, I'm really sorry if this take so long. Anyway the story.)

Seri Awashima, a part of the blue clan and the lietunant of the 4th scepter has this kind of feeligs that she can't explain when she last encountered the red king's right in hand that (H/C) haired male with (E/C) eyes. Although, she has a slight intervention of her feelings is quite unnatural. Talk about being a complete stalker whenever the (H/C) male talks to Misaki is a total roll over.

Everytime her blue eyes land on his red leather jacket, is like she can see his muscles under his jacket and shirt. Fuck she always want his arms wrapped around her body. Her slender body. Nonetheless, she wants him to fuck her.

A complete outrage on her individual thoughts.

"Ms. Awashima." She was completely snapped back to reality when she heard a deep voice clouding her daydream. She glance at her back and notice those plain dark blue hair and violent eyes. Reisi MunaKata. The leader of the forth scepter and also known as the blue king.

"What are you doing here?" She asks.

"Just checking you out.... You've been spacing out recently like yesterday." He said nimbling the helt of his saber.

"Your eyeing on him." He said sternly.

"On what?" She asks.

"The Red King's Right in hand. I think his name is (Y/N) (L/N). 2nd lietenut I think..." He continued.

"You know him?" She says.

Reisi laughed, "Believe me, to know the weakness of the foe is to know him very well." He said.

"Even the name and position?!" She ask it out loud.

"Besides, I've know him since I was a child but split out when I've became the blue clan leader. I tried to pursue him 3 years ago but Mikoto beat me to it." He said as he grit his teeth in anger.

"What's so special about this guy anyway?" She asks. "And what did he see on Mikoto?" Reisi adds.

"Better then having a dickhead as a leader." A voice said. Both of them glanced at the door where he stood there with his arms crossed. Those (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Reisi ask as his voice laced with venom.

(Y/N) smirks, "Long time no see to you too, Rei." He said.

"Don't call me that." He hiss.

His (E/C) glance at the blonde haired and he gave her the signature smirk which cause her to blush in process.

"You still haven't answered my question, (L/N). What the fuck are you doing here?" He asks.

"What is it bad to come in the library and read something?" He questioned.

"This is occupied for now can't you have any private manners?" Seri questioned.

"Pfft... Shut it beautiful, why don't you ask that to your precious leader right beside you?" He said.

"Have some respect!" She said.

"Sorry beautiful, cause I lost my respect awhile ago." He said.

Seri blushed even more, why is he calling me 'beautiful'?! And what's wrong with me and why am I feeling that I want to take him?! She thought.

(A/N:  Shit and Shit it's so short fuucckk!!! I'm really sorry Frost101 for keeping this short and really, really long to post. Sorry dude, I have to research about the characters and also the same time I'm really busy and I need to think the plot too and not to mention, I'm not much really used to the story of Yandere thing. Holy Dust! Guys, please forgive me and help me with this and what will be the part 2!!! Fucking french fries I think I'm gonna cry!!! Ek!!! Anyway, I'll update as soon as possible!

Next: Irina Jelavic x Friend! Male! Reader.

I mean seriously, I never saw any one shot of that! And by the way, she's the bitch teacher in Assassination Classroom and speaking of AC. *Mental breakdown again* Koro-sensei.... Mwahh!!!

~Everlark2K16 signing out)