Dinner with the Family (Camila Cabello x G!P reader)

(A/N: Alright I'm gonna break some rules here y'all. This will be a Camila Cabello x G!P reader. And just to be clear I'm not her fan, alright. I just think she's hot.... And Cute. Ah crap. I'm not like those fangirls/boys who fangirl/fanboys about there favorite singers. I'm more an old junkie. Like Beatles, Elvis, and other 70's singers.
I even appreciate the Canon D parchel, as one of my favorite classics. And if you asked me if I'm into rock songs Nirvana, Skillets, and My Chemical Romance are my fav. rock bands.

And this probably my first time to write a G!P reader and a celeb one. Just so you know, I don't even know her that much. Like I said I'm not a die hard fan. I'm a old junkie, that is into Parchel Canon D, like rock music, into Japanese bands like Radwimps and plenty more. And I'm sorry if I get all the informations wrong to the people who's a fan of Camila. I'm just a normal person y'all. Anyway to the one shot)

(Y/N)

"Babe, have you seen my bra? We're going to be late for our Wednesday dinner with my Family." The (H/C) haired woman looked at her girl with her eyebrows furrowed with delight as she scan the petit brunette's body making her bites her lips seductively at her and smirk.

The brunette released a sigh, "Please stop staring at me like that. Or else your not getting any." She says.

"I was just appreciating your perfect body, Camz. Don't need to be brutal." She says with a pout which makes the Cuban mexican laugh at her.

"I'm not brutal babe. I'm just stating the facts about it. Besides," She says and sat on (Y/N)'s lap as she's sitting at the edge of their bed. "If we didn't got home early than we thought I might as well change my mind of not having sex for a week." the (H/C) haired female quickly stand up making Camila stumble in her own butt.

"Ow!"

"Oh God, Camz are you okay?! I'm sorry! I didn't know! I thought your—" She says in a panic voice and helps her Girlfriend instead of mumbling some non-sense. When Camila stands up the 22 years old girl kissed her lips and continues to apologize repeatedly. While Camila just shrug it off and smiles at her.

(Y/N) loves the woman so much than her life, she's with her for like 4 years now. The first time they met was when Camila's family recently moved to their neighbourhood. Learning that they are from Cuban when (Y/N)'s parents invited them for a welcoming dinner at there house. Of course, (Y/N) wasn't so sure about them at first, but her parents said its fine to invite them over. And that's when there friendship started, Camila being new to the environment and (Y/N) being pushed by her parents to get along with her and tour her around.

Of course, she didn't have a choice but to hang out with Camila until 2 weeks after school. At a short period of time they become best friends, and in a matter of time there friendship bloom. But something got into the way when Camila dated Austin the school's foot ball captain, and douche. (Y/N) didn't trust him at all when him and Camila dated. And as suspected Ass-wipe, I mean Austin just used her, and tried to take her v-card by force good thing (Y/N) is there to save the day and punch his face in.

After a long date and reject that Camila experience (Y/N) has finally had the guts to tell her what she feels towards Camila with her parent's annoyance. At first, Camila didn't react to her feelings that well, but seeing how she effortly made her time for her. She gave in, but she says that she has to keep her relationship with (Y/N) a secret. The only ones who know are Lance's family which is (Y/N)'s parents.

When they reached there 2nd anniversary, Camila finally told her parents about (Y/N) and her's relationship. Cabello's know about her condition and they are open minded about it, as long as they don't have sex and got pregnant. Well that what they all said, they lost their virginity to each other when they are on 2nd year college, and yes, they were using protection to do it. So far it was the best thing that happens to them.