ii

.Dec. 30 2015

Dear Jisoo,

Happy Birthday you poo head.

Today, me,  Seungkwan, Jihoon, Minghao and Seokmin went shopping. Yup, we spent your birthday, shopping.

We're currently sitting in a library. Not, just any library, but the library where you threw a book in my face and made me stuble and fall, along with a bookshelf full of dictionary in different languages. To be honest, I still get embarrassed when I go here, cause everytime the same old lady that kicked us out would always glare and watch me like a hawk. What was her nickname again? Mrs. Bobble heads? (cause you know she looks like one)

But anyway Seungkwan is currently laughing at me cause I told him the 'library incident.' Jihoon suggested that we should react the scene. (Knowing him he would probably throw it x10000 harder than you did)  Minghao is still as cute and inoccent looking as ever and Seokmin got kicked out cause he was being too loud.

Never mind, we just got kicked out. And. It. Was. All. The. Little. Devil's. Fault.

Jesus Christ.

Jihoon threw a book at me while I was writing this cause he thought that it would be really funny if we react the scene (and i already told him for the 100th time that it was a bad idea) and guess what? Mrs. Bobble heads thought that Jihoon was a child and he didn't even get introuble. What the fudge?!?

Okay, so obviously Jihoon was all goody goody right infront of her and Mrs. Bobble freaking heads got mad at me instead! What the fudge!?! I wasn't the one who threw a child's book at a grown man. 

Ugh, long story short. I threw a dictionary at Jihoon and Mrs. Bobble heads thought I was hurting a year 4 student. She screamed at me and told me not to hit a year 4 child and Jihoon cursed at her cause he got mad and told him he isn't a child. Seungkwan was laughing and Minghao tried reasoning out with her with his very low quality Korean.

When we got out, we found Seokmin eating ice cream with this guy name Soonyoung.

Seriously, I hope that you had a better day than we had.

Jisoo, I really miss you and wish you a happy birthday.

You've been gone for far too long

  -from Jeonghan