vii

.Feb. 18 2016

Dear Jisoo,

Its Seokmin and Vernon's birthday.

We went to celebrate it in this building called Pledis. It's a music company and we got a booked a room just for today!

Wahh! those two are really lucky!

I also invited Doyoon! (You remember him right?) The gang really seemed fond of him but Doyoon was kind of shy. I wonder why? He wasn't shy when he first started talking to me.

Right now, they're all singing happy birthday while I'm here taking note on what's happening.

After this, we get to record some things and try make our own song! How cool is that

Seokmin's friend, Soonyoung was also invited. Apparently he was the one who booked the place (He knew the CEO of this place so he was able to get us in)

Soonyoung said that if we have time, he can try to create and teach us some choreography for the song that we're making. 

Jihoon is using some old lyrics that he wrote back in high school and he is going to try to come up with the beat

So far, today has been really fun.

Jisoo, the gang misses you.

I miss you.

Wish you were here to celebrate their birthday with us, I know your voice would be perfect for Jihoon's song.

  -from Jeonghan

P.S

Hi this is Vernon and Seokmin. Hyung we miss you. Please come back. Or at least tell us where you are. Belated happy birthday and we hope you're okay. Take care :)

Hi hyung, this is Chan I miss you soo much. Please come back :(

After everyone heard that Vernon and Seokmin will be adding something to Jeonghan's letter, the others also wanted to write something. Miss you Jisoo hyung. - Jihoon

Wonwoo and Mingyu here! Hope you're well. Saranghae~

Jisoo, you better come back. The kids miss you so darn much. (me too btw) From, Appa Jks from Seungcheol

This is Seungkwan you poo head. COmE baCk yoUr beSt friEnd miSseS yoU, we AlL do. cOme baCk oR i wiLl brEaK yoUr guItar.

From China line, hi hyung, we just wanted to say that we miss you and also don't mind that ^ We have a lot of things to tell you.  We wanted to say that our Korean got a little better and Seungkwan's engrish is still the same. Take care of yourself hyung! 

Uh, hey. This is Doyoon, Jeonghan's new friend. Your friends are really nice people and I don't really know what's happening but bro, your friends misses you. I might not know you but I hope we can meet one day and be friends :)