xiv

.May. 1 2016

Dear Jisoo,

Today me and Seungcheol had a fight. Seriously, he was acting childish. Jisoo, I need help.

Me and Seungcheol were hanging out. We went to the shops today and to be honest today was a really bad day.

We were buying clothes and when I was trying on a new top, I asked for Seungcheol's opinion but when I got out of the dressing room he wasn't there.

So, I bought the top without Seungcheol's opinion and searched for him. I searched the whole shop and that took me 2 hours. 2.FREAKING.HOURS.

I tried calling him but he didn't pick up. When I finally found him, he was hanging out with this girl I don't even know.

I went up to him and the girl, but he just told me to go away. The girl was nice though, she offered me a seat next to her. So for half of the time, I just sat there, third wheeling. I tried having a conversation with Seungcheol and Ailee (that's her name, its nice right?) but Seungcheol just brushed me off. I ended up leaving but before that, Seungcheol made me carry his shopping bags. Ailee offered me a ride but Seungcheol said that he wouldn't want to bother her and said that it was their quality time.

Well, Okay Seungcheol, Okay. Its not like I came here with you to shop and have quality time together.

So after that I ended up carrying 12 shopping bags and walking one and a half kilometers on the way home. I gave up in the middle of my walk and called Jun so he can pick me up instead. 

Now Seungcheol's mad at me cause he ended up taking a cab home later in the day. Seriously its not my fault that I can't pick him up from the shops, I don't have a car and I have a life where I have to actually play a part of.

Hey Jisoo, I need help. 

Seungcheol's mad and I don't know what to do. Right now would be a really good time for you to open your door.

It's cold out here.

I miss you. Why don't you come out for a little while and lets have our midnight drives to calm me down.

  -from Jeonghan