xx

.July. 4 2016

Dear Jisoo,

I have been visiting Shownu for a while now. I am now a regular visitor since I visit there 4 times a week. My mum thinks it's working and she thought that my 'gayness' is showing less often. I haven't seen dad ever since I started visiting the clinic.

Jun has been dropping me off and has been picking me up every session I have. Today, I wanted to introduce Jun to Shownu.

He thought that Jun was my boyfriend.

"I'm Shownu. Are you perhaps Han's boyfriend?"

"Jun. I'm just his best friend and I'm straight" Jun replied.

It was awkward at first but in the second hour they were talking away when they both found out that they watch an American show called The Walking Dead.

"Shownu was nice" Jun said as he was dropping me off.

"Yeah, that's what I've been saying ever since I went there. By the way, do you want to come to lunch with us on friday? Shownu is bringing a friend, he is also paying"

"Yeah sure. Hey, why did Shownu call you 'Han'? is that a nickname that he gave you?" Jun said.

To be honest, I don't even know when he gave me that nickname. One day he just started calling me it. I've received a lot of nicknames from the past. Jeong, Correspondent J, Jeonghannie, J and now Han.

Seriously some of these are so weird, especially correspondent J, a nickname that Seokmin and Seungkwan gave me in 7th grade.

Some are cute.

I think my favourite is the nickname that you gave me.

Jeonghannie.

"Jeonghannie!~"

You would always say with your arms out when ever you want a hug.

"Hannie~"

You would always say when you have a favour to ask.

Miss you.

Jisoo~ would you do me a favour?

Come back please

-from Jeonghan