xix

.June. 12 2016

Dear Jisoo,

The first day of the therapy thing was today.

I didn't want to go to the therapist.

Mum wanted to drop me off but I got Jun to drive me there instead. Mum wasn't happy, she thought that my friends are a bad influence. I told her that they're not bad influences since they are a couple of grown man that has a job that pays well. Oh, I also told her that they don't do drugs (just incase).

"Bull" She said.

She wasn't convince, she thought that the rest of my friends are gay or bisexual. I told her that I was the only one that was bi.

When Jun came to pick me up from my parents house, the first thing that my mum asked was, "Are you gay?"

I was a little relieved that Jun wasn't freaked out or anything like that. He politely replied that he was straight.

After my mum interrogated him we finally got inside the car.

"Why did your mum think I was gay? The only gay one is Wonwoo and I know that the only bisexual in the group is you and Mingyu" Jun said.

"She thinks you guys are all gay. Offensive, I know" I replied.

"Thanks for telling my mum that no one else is gay or bisexual. My mum is quite fond of Mingyu" I added

When we got there, I was 10 minutes late. I was a little scared, cause I thought that they are going to make me lay in those uncomfortable couch/bed and that I'm going to have those scary therapist.

It wasn't bad, (they didn't make me lay down cause they didn't have those couch/bed thingy) my therapist was a guy name Shownu. He was nice.

I told him the reason why I was there.

"My mum thinks there's something wrong with me cause I am bi" I explained.

He said that it was quite sad since there's nothing wrong with being gay. Instead of doing those boring therapy things, we ended up talking about our lives, gay rights and we got to know each other.

Miss you Jisoo

-from Jeonghan