xxii

.July. 9 2016

Dear Jisoo,

I didn't get finish my other letter because Jun came inside the toilet to look for me. He fixed my hair and straightened my shirt (although he didn't need too but he said it makes me look presentable) and dragged me back to the table with Shownu and Minhyuk.

"This is Yoon-"

"I'm Jeonghan. Yoon Jeonghan" I cutted Jun for the second time today.

Minhyuk smiled at me and brought his left hand out for me to shake.

"Minhyuk. Lee MInhyuk" He said as I shook his hand.

After our small introduction, we got our orders.

Shownu and Jun started talking about The Walking Dead (again) when we were waiting for our food.

Me and Minhyuk were minding our own bussiness. We weren't talking, I was on my phone and he was staring at me or the person behind me.

I sat there playing on my phone and he sat there staring at something.

"Jeo-"

Minhyuk was cut of when my phone rang.

It was Seungcheol. I excused myself and answered my phone.

"Jeonghan, I'm sorry"

Was the first thing I heard when I brought my phone to my ear.

Turns out that Seungcheol regretted making me walk half a kilometre. He was also sorry that he screamed at me.

I accepted his apology and told him about a certain heartbreaker that was with me.

"Huh? what? If I'm not mistaken I heard that asshole's name, Minhyuk"

"Yeah, he is with me. Along with Jun and a guy named Shownu"

Long story short, I told Seungcheol everything.

He got mad and asked where I was.

I tried calming him down.

Key word: tried.

I made him promise that he wont come to the restaurant and after the call I went back inside to find everyone eating.

While everyone was eating, Minhyuk suddenly struck up a conversation.

Turns out he still remembers me from senior year. He was quite shock of my appearance though. He said that in senior, he remembered that my hair was brown, wavy, blonde streaks in my fringe and it was just above my shoulder.

We continued to talk and you're probably going to be mad at me for saying this, but,

Minhyuk is actually not bad.

Sure he broke my heart but I feel like, when you get to know him better, he is actually a good guy.

Me and Minhyuk were laughing about a terrible pun 30 minutes later, when Seungcheol came inside the cafe, fuming.

He dragged me out and Jun ran up to us and dragged me back in.

Now, I am being dragged by two boys, not knowing what to do.

"We are going Jeonghan, so Jun let go of him!" Seungcheol pulled me.

"NO, WE are STILL on OUR lunch hang-out. YOU let go" Jun said yanking me harder.

Shownu and Minhyuk then came outside to help me out.

"Do you know this person Han?"

"Han?" Seungcheol and Minhyuk both said.

"Yes, he is a friend of mine. Sorry for the trouble Shownu, I think I'll be going now. See you on Monday" I said.

"But our lunch date isn't even finish" Jun whined.

"I'll see you too Jun, thanks for the ride" I hugged him.

"Minhyuk" I said and nodded at him.

He nodded back.

"See you I guess"

"Yeah, see you too...I guess" He waved

"Okay, lets go" Seungcheol grabbed my wrist and pulled me to Wonwoo's car.

After that I ended up riding home in Wonwoo's car, with Seungcheol smiling victoriously as if he won something.

"Had a fun day?" Wonwoo asked as he was going through my drive way.

"Rather than the word fun, I would say it was....interesting?" I replied.

Yup, it was rather interesting for me.

It sure was a once of a lifetime experience getting pulled on both sides.

Miss you.

How was your day? Did you get pulled by some of your friends too?

-from Jeonghan