Chapter Twelve

Tyson's POV

It took all my strength not to moan and bury my fangs deep into her fragile neck, but I wanted to savour this moment. Savour the pain I was about to cause.

I may not get another chance, Chase gets really overprotective. Especially with things he has feelings for.

He believes no one noticed. I may act distant, but I noticed everything that goes on on this house. You can't hide anything from me. I. Notice. Everything.

I felt a spark of jealously flare up unexpectedly in my chest. How come he found Sophia first! I don't feel anything for her, (except maybe lust) but her blood smelt delicious. I wish she was mine. If she was, I would drain her of every drop of blood, slowly and painfully.

Her scent alone had that effect on me.

How come he let Tristan of all people taste her first?!

But now I could finally have my turn, and nothing was going to stop me.

Chase and Tristan were still squabbling outside the room, I could hear them shouting various insults back and forth. They didn't sound like they were going to slow down anytime soon.

I had Sophia all to myself, alone.

I felt her delicate frame trembling beneath me, her eyes shut tight. Her head was tilted to the side, exposing her neck to me. Her hands clutched the sheets. I smiled to myself, having learn something, a weakness.

She's afraid of me.

Good. And so she should be. I have a reputation as the cruelest of my brothers, I like to cause pain.

Sadist, you may call me. Vampire Prince, I call myself. A Prince who's had a harsh upbringing.

Not that anyone knows what was done to me, not my brothers, not even my parents. But the man who caused me all that pain is long dead, so it doesn't matter anymore.

Yes, me and my brothers are Princes. Big deal. I don't want to be king.

Out of all of us, myself and Flynn like our sleep too much to be the successor of our Father. Tristan has a good chance, though he's too nice. Chase... He has the best shot. Plus, he's Father's favourite. But then again, Flynn is mother's favourite, with his sweet smile and charming words...

Distracting me from my thoughts, Sophia began to cry softly, making a horrible choking noise, a vile liquid running from her nose.

"P-please, I don't know how much more I can t-take today" she sobbed, shaking.

I felt a sharp pang of remorse, she looked so vulnerable... could I really do this? But my desire to taste her won out over my brief regret at was I was about to do.

Man, was I going soft for a girl?

I didn't know how much longer I could enjoy her fear of me, because my eyes had begun to burn slightly, indicating that they were turning scarlet and my animalistic side was about to take over my sane one.

I began rubbing her inner thighs, and she let out a gasp. With my left hand I began to lift her top.

Soon, her top was off, showing her blue lacy bra. Damn, she made me think of all sorts of dirty things I could do to her...

Moving my lips toward her neck, I bit sharply down without warning.

The human beneath me let out an ear piercing scream.

_______________________________________

Chase's POV

I loud shriek resounded through the air.

Sophia!

I stormed into the red guest room, and saw my girl.

Pinned under Tyson. I let out a low warning growl, telling him to back off.

"Get. Off. My. Property." I snarled.

"But I've already tasted her... and you're right... she tastes as good as she smells..." Tyson stated, obviously oblivious to my warning growl, or just ignoring it.

"But, I found out something very interesting... drink from her yourself to find out" he said smugly, clearly not about to tell me whatever his 'interesting' thing was.

Before he knew what was happening, I had grabbed him by the throat and thrown him towards the nearest windows.

The glass smashed, and my twin crashed down three floors, and I heard his body hit the ground with a thump.

That wouldn't kill him, of course. I wouldn't kill my own brother.

I looked over at Sophia, who appeared to have passed out, most probably from bloodloss. She's been through so much today...

I walked towards her, and I began to feel all hot at the sight of her in her bra. Shaking my head, I turned her neck to the side.

I could see Tyson's careful marks, and on the other side Tristan's extremely careless ones, which had made a huge mess on the neck of my little human. I stroked her cheek affectionately.

I would never admit it, but I was starting to develop feeling for her.

I was shocked at myself. What am I thinking?!

I didn't just lust for her. I was beginning to love her.