Chapter Twenty Three

~unedited, extra chapter today because I was feeling extremely motivated ❤️~

"Whatever you do together is up to you. But no one is allowed to claim her yet, by force or otherwise, and the rest of us have to stay out of the way when it's someone else's day" Tristan finished sternly, going over a few brief rules. It seems he took the role of organiser, then.

I think I like this idea. Gives me a chance to really get to know what they're really like, individually.

"Can I have time with her first?" Flynn asked, batting is eyes at me and smirking. I shivered a little at the look he was giving me.

"Sure, I guess so" Tristan said uncertainly.

"Time starts tomorrow morning first thing, and the duration is a day. Clear?" Tristan told them, as he appeared to be leading this whole thing. Well, it was his idea after all.

There was a chorus of grumbled acknowledgements.

Seemingly satisfied, he nodded too. "It's nearly dawn, so I don't know about you brothers, but I'm going to sleep"

Tyson nodded eagerly in agreement, and shot out of the room as if nothing was more appealing to him than his bed, which was probably the case.

I chuckled a little, before making my way to my room, pondering the night ahead.

~~~

-The next night-

I was awoken by somebody shaking me awake. I rolled over, to see Flynn's face inches from mine. I nearly screamed in shock, but I caught myself before the sound left my mouth, just in time.

"Alright beautiful?" Flynn said as he laughed, obviously seeing my panic and finding it amusing.

"Beautiful?! I look like a freaking zombie in the morning!" I whisper shouted back, blushing.

I launched out of bed and ran into the bathroom embarrassment overwhelming me, thinking about how I looked. How long had be been there?!

I looked into the mirror, and sure enough, my hair was a bird's nest and my face was slightly puffy from sleep. Wonderful.

When I had fixed my face and hair, I left the bathroom. I looked at the floor, refusing to make eye contact with Flynn. A light blush still covered my cheeks from him seeing me like he did. What did he think of me now?

My cheeks heated up even further when I realised I was stood in my underwear, right in front of him.

I felt his eyes travel my body eagerly, and when I looked up, I was met with red eyes. Lust swirled within them.

"Flynn?" I question uncertainly. He grunted and turned his head away, giving me a little  privacy.

"Sorry" he mumbled quietly. "Here, my beautiful butterfly. I bought this for you, I hope you'll wear it just for me tonight" he finished, with his usual flirty wink.

He held out the most gorgeous red dress I'd ever seen. It had a lacy back, with white butterflies dancing up one side of it. I can't even begin describe how beautiful it is, it must have cost him a fortune!

"I can't possibly accept such an expensi-" holding up a hand, he silenced me.

"Fine, you can go in your underwear. But I can't promise I'll be able to control myself" he smirked at me, knowing I had no choice but to accept. And I don't want to be stood in my underwear any longer.