Chapter Twenty Four

~unedited, like most of this short book~

"Sophia. Sophia. Hey, wake up will ya? I wanna spend as much time with you as possible- ah, I mean, let's get this over with..." I could make out Tyson's voice, but I couldn't hear exactly what he'd said.

"I'm too tired" I murmured sleepily, rolling over. I tried to ignore him and go back to sleep, but that proved easier said than done.

He laughed slightly, and I felt the bed dip down where I assumed he'd sat.

"But I'm hungry, I need to eat!"

I ignored him again, unwilling to get up. He should've had something before disturbing me...

I heard him sigh. "Okay, then if you don't get up I'll have you for my breakfast, deal?"

I knew he was talking, but I was too sleepy to process his words. So I relaxed, drifting back slowly into a peaceful- Until I felt his breathing on my exposed neck. I shuddered, guessing his intention.

Nope, not today! I sat up faster than I have even done in my whole entire life and jumped away from him, landing on my backside on the floor, to his amusement.

"Okay okay! I'm up" I sighed. I just want to sleep, was that too much to ask?

"What would you like for breakfast? We pretty much have all the human food possible, thanks to Chase. Some of its probably out of date though..."

I was quite surprised. Normally, Ronan the Robot as I call him in my head, brings me toast or cereal in the mornings. Well, night mornings. I don't know! But you get what I mean.

But here was Tyson, offering to make me breakfast! It's really sweet, seeing as he doesn't eat food and all..

"Um, I'll see what's in date I guess" I told him.

I got up and shuffled so that my back was against the back of the bed, the first stage of getting up.

Tyson smiled at me, rolled over and got out of the bed.

He was only in his boxers, and I'm ashamed to say I couldn't look away. But can you blame me, he's not wearing a lot of clothing for god sake!

My eyes skimmed his defined chest and worked their way down to his abs. I looked further down and blushed. I dropped my eyes and looked at my hands.

He chuckled. "Were you just checking me out?"

I didn't say anything, just kept looking at my hands. Oh god, he'd just caught me looking! The one brother that actually hates me...

Then I felt the mattress sink down a little again and his hand firmly gripped my chin, making my eyes meet his.

"There's nothing to be ashamed of, Princess" he said softly.

I blushed a deeper shade of crimson. Princess? Where did that new nickname come from? Is he trying to be cute? Well apparently I am their sister and they are all Princes, so...

He swung his leg over to the other side of me, so I was sat up and he was on all fours holding my head up with one hand.

Without warning, he brought his lips roughly to mine.

But- he- I- he hates me! I was so surprised I didn't know what to do, my body just reacted to his kiss.

So I kissed him back. All my stress, all my worries, all my anger, everything, disappeared as my mouth moved against his.