Chapter Thirty Three

Sophia's POV
This is bad. Really bad.

The second eldest child of the King of Werewolves has kidnapped me, and he wants me to be his bride! What am I supposed to do? Haha, well he can go fuck himself if he thinks that's going to happen!

"Strip" Cole said suddenly, a sick smile growing on his face.

I just stayed where I was, staring at him open-mouthed. What the fuck was he talking about?!

"I'm not going to repeat myself, little one. Do as I command" his eyes held mine, and I felt the full weight of his gaze.

This man is powerful, and I don't want to get on his bad side. But then again, I'm not going to humiliate myself in front of him, or do whatever he asks.

"It's a werewolf tradition. When a male selects his bride, they have to show their body to the male. Then the male will decide if they still want the female. But with you, I've already seen your naked body on several occasions. This is for my entertainment alone. Strip"

I shook my head, getting to my feet at the same time and backing away from Cole.

Cole tutted. "Don't defy me. Strip, or I'll strip you down myself. Your choice, little one. Whichever you pick, I'll enjoy it equally, so it doesn't make a difference"

Swallowing, I removed my shoes and socks. Cole raised his eyebrows and growled lowly. "Stop teasing me. Get on with it"

I squeezed my eyes shut and reluctantly took off my dress.

I felt his eyes rake over my body, and he smirked in approval. When I didn't move to take off anything else, Cole huffed impatiently. "The rest, little one"

My eyes watered and my face flushed in embarrassment. I turned my back to him.

"Need some help with the rest?" His voice whispered into my ear. I shuddered and moved to take a step away from him, but his arm snaked around my waist and pulled me back, holding me close to him.

"No! Get off me!" I struggled and aimed a kick at his leg, but he moved it effortlessly out of the way.

"Trying to hurt me? Such a naughty little girl. You were given two choices, but you couldn't chose. You brought this on yourself. Stay still" he hissed next to my ear.

I felt his free hand unclasp my bra, which he then slipped off. My face heated up further, and I felt his hand slide down my bare skin towards my underwear. His fingers slipped underneath the fabric, and I was frozen to the spot.

There was a long ripping sound, and then the cold air made my skin tingle.

Then it dawned on me that I was standing completely naked, my body pressed against Cole's, a man I'd known less than ten minutes.

My face heated with embarrassment, and I struggled against his strong grip. I stamped on his foot, making him curse and let go of me. I used that opportunity to spin round and shove him away, before grabbing my dress from where it lay on the floor and running to the door, frantically try to open it.

Then I saw the padlock.

Cole laughed sadistically from behind me, and I turned to see him waving the key.

"Little one, that wasn't very nice. Come over and beg for my forgiveness, and I may go easy on you"

Tristan's POV
Coughing, I pushed myself into a sitting position.

I feel really weak, like all my strength has been drained. My vision is blurry, my hearing fuzzy and my head is throbbing. Urgh, it's been many years since I've felt this bad...

I looked around, and saw Tyson was sat propped up against the door to Sophia's room, his eyes closed. Flynn sat near him, slumped over. Chase was nowhere to be seen.

What the heck happened? My memory is fuzzy as well, the only thing remember is a sickly sweet scent mixed with the scent of-

Werewolf.

It wasn't Zephyr, I knew that much. We had a plan, that he would take Sophia the day before the next full moon. In return, he would take me to meet my mother.

But I'm having second thoughts, the guilt getting to me. I've actually fallen for Sophia, and if Zephyr takes her away I'll never see her again. But I also want to see my mother...

Last night's events all came flooding back to me in a rush. There was a werewolf in Sophia's room, but it wasn't Zephyr, the scent was different. They reaked of arrogance and power, probably a noble I'm guessing.

But if it was a noble that took Sophia, the chance of getting her back is extremely slim. Though we are Authentic, Royal vampires, nobles ourselves, I don't fancy our chances against a pack of werewolves.

What would a noble werewolf want with my human sister? I don't like this. I don't like this at all.