Chapter Twenty-One

Large, warm arms were circled around her, pressing her into a hard body thickly layered with muscle. Jane sunk farther into that warmth, smiling as she heard Tobias mumble something incoherent into her ear. Sighing lightly, he brought her closer to him, his semi-erection placed in between her butt cheeks.

Beginnings of sunlight flickered in through the half-closed blinds, allowing her to see the dust that flew so freely in the air. The maroon quilt was tangled around their ankles; the pillows pushed somewhere onto the hardwood floor. That after glow smell of sex permeated the same air, making her ache for him once more.

Grinning to herself, she pressed back into Tobias, back into his now full-on arousal. He groaned and caged her against him, grinding his hips into her rear end. She squirmed and wiggled, trying to turn around so she could at least touch him, but he kept her there as he thrust his hips back and forth between her cheeks.

His breathing got harsher, his hips continuing to pummel into her. Aching for him, she reached down to touch where he was flexing against her, but is arms once again kept her pinned beside him. He upped the tempo. Long seconds passed, and then he stilled.

"Jane," he mumbled, still asleep.

A warm, ropy liquid spurted onto her back a moment later, causing her to register that he had just climaxed in his sleep. Right on her back. The warm substance quickly cooled, a thin barrier between her and Tobias's warm body. Shivers racked up her spine from the loss of body heat, making her reach for the quilt aimlessly.

He must have sensed her movement, for a moment later he said groggily, "Mornin'."

"Good morning," she replied, trying to turn around so that she could see him.

He didn't give her a chance, only gasping, "What the hell is all over my stomach? It's on you, too!"

She felt her face turning red. "Oh, you kinda...yeah. Had a dream."

"When was this?"

"Maybe ten minutes ago."

"Really?" he asked, frowning to himself. "But I don't remember any of it. Oh wait..." His expression changed into that of embarrassment. "That means...wow, I'm sorry. I haven't done that since I was a teenager. Here, I'll go get a rag or something."

He got up from the bed then, walking in all of his pure masculine glory down to the kitchen. Every single part of him was muscled, fit, and made her drool. She heard his large footsteps walking back to the bedroom. She didn't give him a chance to clean her off; instead, she crossed the hall into the bathroom, starting up the warm spray of the shower after she finished with brushing her teeth..

Most of her body felt loose, while other parts felt extremely sore. Everything below her waist ached with a fierce magnitude, causing her to cringe whenever she so much as moved her legs. Tobias hadn't been rough. No, he had been extremely gentle with her, which had her craving for more. Despite the ache and twinge going on in her lower body, she still wanted him.

He walked into the bathroom a second later, eating a piece of toast as he took time to admire her standing there. Well, at least she hoped it was to admire her and not the bathroom. Her bathroom was a mess. Three mirrors were over the sink, reflecting the lights positioned above them. Toiletries were scattered all over the counter top, right next to the towel rack that had old, cotton towels hanging from it.

But, instead of worrying about the small room's appearance, she crooked her finger at him, commanding him to join her in the hot shower. Doing as instructed by her one little finger, he walked into the shower stall a second later, his mussed up hair soon flattened down by the water.