Chapter Twenty-Two

Licking chocolate off of Jane's delicious rear end, Tobias couldn't help but moan into the perfect flesh. He bit down none too gently, feeling empowered by how his dominating mark imprinted a small, reddened circle onto her. She cried out, and he smirked as her nails raked the back of his neck. Leaving a bite, the pain made him harden impossibly more.

Climbing up towards her, he dug into her, closing his eyes to savor the tightness that was so snugly wrapped around him. Connected in the most intimate way possible, he started to move in an age old rhythm, loving how she arched up into him. He licked the frosting off her neck, collarbone, and then arched his back to gain access to her navel.

She writhed at that, fisting her hands in his hair until it almost hurt. “Tobias!” she cried, looking into him with her mesmerizing, brown eyes.

He whispered sweet nothings into her ear, knowing how much she responded to them. Frosting was smeared on their stomachs, legs, practically everywhere; and as they moved, it turned warm, splattering onto their arms while making a mess of Jane's bed.

Jane." He wanted to say something more but nothing would come out; instead, he settled with just showing her how much he cared about this sweet, sweet woman in his arms.

She tightened her legs around his ass, a telltale sign that she would be finished soon. His balls tightened painfully, alerting him that the same effect would soon overtake him as well. Sliding in and out with great force, he heard her finally come against him, giving him everything she had.

He tightened painfully, his back arching of its own accord as he finally lost it. Breathing deeply, ejaculating almost hurt as he emptied himself into her. He fell down on top of her a second later, giving her all of his weight that she gladly accepted.

Tobias,” she breathed into his ear, planting light kisses all over his face.

Strong emotion surged through him as she held onto his body. He had never actually been held with such acceptance as she was giving to him, and now, he didn't ever want to leave the warm embrace. Turning onto his back, he caged her on top of him, relishing in the way they fit together. She was just tall enough for him to situate his chin comfortably on top of her head as their legs stayed tangled together.

They made no move to get cleaned off, and he decided that frosting on almost every part of their bodies would look just fine in the morning.

Did I-” He cut himself off, trying to regain his breath. “Did I ever tell you how perfect you are?”

She smiled a heart-melting smile. “Yes. Did I ever tell you how glad I am that you broke your hip?”

Chuckling lightly, he replied, “Romantic.”

                                                                                   ***

Sunlight hit his eyes, making his forehead start to sweat. Cursing out the sun, he rolled over onto a sultry body covered with something sweet. He opened up a single eye, hating how everything ached with every movement he performed. Bits of dried up chocolate frosting were crunched in between their bodies, crumbling everywhere on the bed sheets.

Her breasts were pressed into his chest, the lower anatomy of his body taking sharp notice of it. He kept the aching desire at bay, knowing that she was probably hurting all over from their week long ministrations. He had been just as surprised as her by how often he had hardened. Never in his life had he had that much stamina.

And he was just as surprised that she had kept up with him the entire time – although, he could tell that by the end she had become more and more tired. He wouldn't be surprised if they would just sleep all day. The things they had done to each other could give him a life time of memorable fantasies that would never get old.