Sabrina

Sabrina is a cute, short-ish girl with blue bangs that she's had since middle school. She's one year younger than me, and we had been friends since 7th/8th grade (depending on whose perspective it is). The year before I left the school, she showed me her power. The next year, in high school, I learned that she had been captured. I looked for her everywhere, and learned that the shadows were still active. When summer came, I accidentally killed that spy, thinking it could tell me where she was. Apparently, the spy's name was Moira. I feel like I knew her at some point too, but I can't remember her that much.

I have Morrow cut through the wall of the cell, and I don't get a very happy greeting from Sabrina. And by that I mean she tries to kill me.

She launches a fireball at me, and I promptly dodge it.

"What the hell?!" I say, relatively calmly.

"What do you mean, 'What the hell'? It took you 2 years to find me, and it was by accident! You think I'm just gonna forgive you?!"

"Well, actually, yeah."

"Well, you're wrong!" Another fireball.

"While on the topic, I may have also killed Moira..." I say slowly and carefully.

"Eh. I hated her anyway. I forgive you now." She puts on a huge adorable smile to hide that psycho that she just revealed to my entire team. I guess she doesn't notice them. Until Mamzcinski says something.

"Uhhhh.... Zach? Got something to tell us?"

Sabrina glares at him with fire in her eyes. Literally. And he shuts up.

We keep walking down the hall, and another challenger speaks to us before showing themselves.

"You didn't kill me, Zach. It's not as easy as you would think."