The Skeleton and the Dragon

"What was that?!" Elizabeth cries. "Why is there a sharpened bone coming out of her back?"

Dylan and I answered in sync, both of us angry. "Sebby."

A figure walks out of the shadows, and we see that the figure has no skin or muscle. It's just a skeleton.

"That? That's Sebby? I thought he was dangerous!" said Sabrina.

"Don't trust the appearance. He targets the evil. Which, in this case, is us."

Dylan is just standing behind us, eyes glowing rad with rage, his face darkened. And then he's gone.

"Where did Dylan go?" everyone asks in sync.

I point at Sebby's head. "There."

Sebby just stands there for a second, and then finally breaks away from Dylan's grasp. Dylan appears at the back of the group.

"What did you take, Dylan?" shouts Sebby. "I'll kill all of you!" He raises his hand, and two large cannons that looked like cracked faces appeared behind him. They look like they're charging an attack.

Michael steps forward and holds up his hand. The blast hits him with extreme force, launching him back. He didn't absorb the power. Sebby summons a sharpened bone above his head and launches it at him, but Dylan jumps in the way and grabs it out of the air.

"Not today, Sebby." He falls to his hands and knees, and the air around him darkens until all we can see is a red glow, getting larger and larger. When the glow grows the twice the size of me, it stops growing. "Not ever."

A red lightning bolt fires out of the mist, and Dylan steps out, wings outstretched. He had made the transformation from human, to dragon. Just like me.