Chapter 20

Alexandria's POV

________________________________________________________________________

I woke up in the morning feeling well rested, I had something wrapped around me. At first I couldn't figure out what it was until I turned over and came face to face with an asleep William. He had his arm around my waist pulling me closer, yet he was dead asleep. 

I shifted to get up, and try to make breakfast. When I started to get up, his arm tightened more, making it nearly impossible to get up. I ended up just staying put, there wasn't really any other choice, I didn't want to wake him. 

I let my mind drift back to last night, and felt my face turn bright red. I can't believe I let it get that far. It was clear to me at this point that yes, I was attracted to William. He was sweet, he genuinely cared for Rose, Deli, and I. Of course I had problems with him, he was hard headed much like me, he didn't take no for an answer usually, and he always thinks that he's right. 

I looked over at him and the sunlight was just starting to peak hitting his face. He's attractive too, I'll give him that, he looks so peaceful sleeping, not the bossy arrogant prick that I'm use to during the day. 

His arm loosened eventually and I was able to squirm my way out replacing a pillow for myself in his arms. I quietly tiptoed out of the room getting breakfast ready. I searched through the fridge first and decided on eggs, bacon, and toast. Simple but it would get the job done. I managed to find some fresh fruit buried in the back of the fridge and cut that up while the bacon was cooking. 

While I was slicing the fruit I felt something wrap around my waist, causing me to tense up, I felt something rest on the top of my head and I realized that William had rested his chin on the top of my head. My heart fluttered for a second and I felt warm.

I had to snap myself out of this, William and I could never actually work out, there's no way we are just two different people. Plus I have Deli and Rose, someone in William position wouldn't want to handle that kind of baggage. Eventually Delilah, Rose, and I will find a place for ourselves and we can all continue with our lives. 

My heart dropped and little thinking of that. I need to prepare myself for the worse though. I can't string Deli along thinking that he will be with us in the long run when in reality he probably won't be. 

Still we stood in comfortable silence as I continued to cut fresh strawberries and Mango. He barely moved to whole time, just standing behind me, arms wrapped around my waist and head resting on my head. I was content for the time being. 

I made a move to walk towards the oven to flip the bacon. William didn't move or let go. I tried once again and he didn't even budge, I don't even know if he noticed my trying to move.

"William I need to turn the bacon." He didn't even twitch, I look up at him, forcing his head to stop resting on my head and he looked down at me nodding. 

He let go of me but turned the bacon himself, I got a full glimpse of his now that my back wasn't to him. He was just in a pair of boxers, his hair disheveled, he looked as if he was half awake and not fully aware of his surroundings. 

William started setting the table and filing the plates, I went to make coffee.

"William how do you prefer your coffee?" I looked over at him as he finished filling both plates.

"Just black"

I chuckled and in a mocking tone repeated "Just Black"

He walked closer to me.

"What's so funny about that?"

"Nothing, it's just not surprising at all. It's just so stereotypical."

"Uh huh, so you think I'm stereotypical" I saw a small smirk and a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Yes I do, there's hardly anything you do that surprises me." I retorted with a small smirk of my own.

Suddenly I was picked up and thrown over Williams back being carried through the living.

"Hey! William let me down!" I pounded his back laughing.

I squirmed some and he flipped me over throwing me onto the couch. I made a move to bolt up but he  grabbed my waist and hovered over top of me on the couch encasing me in.

"Did I surprise you?" He asked with a big toothy smile.

"Nope" I laughed and went to push him off of me so I could get up.

"What about now?" Confused I looked up at him in just enough time for him to crash his lips to mine.

I couldn't control myself around him anymore, I matched his kiss. His one hand held him above me while the other roamed my body, eventually making its way up and tangling itself in my hair. We deepened the kiss both breathing heavy at this point. His hand untangled from my hair and slid to my upper thigh. I started to feel warm and that scared me, I was having trouble thinking now, my head feeling hazy. He brought his hand to the side of my face cupping my cheek. Breaking the kiss he looked down at me and whispered.

"Now are you surprised?"

I just looked up at him breathing heavy trying to recollect my thoughts. He was still perched on top of me caging me into the couch. I didn't know what to say, or what one should say after such an intense moment. Luckily the coffee pot went off just then with a high beep.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you Guys for reading, If you have any questions or comments please feel free to put them.