Chapter six

Alexandria

        I woke up around seven to get ready. I did a little reading on this guy and he's a powerful powerful man. I don't want to be on this guy's bad side. Since I was going to his office I decided to wear the nicest things I own. I pulled out my nicest pair of black jeans and my nicest top, a teal blue blouse. I went to the bathroom adding some moisturizer and running some water through my hair to calm my curls. I left Deli with Rose last night so she could sleep in this morning. Throwing on a pair of flats I left the apartment heading out to Mr.Xavier's office building.  About an hour later I was standing in front of Mr.Xavier's office with my jaw open. This building was huge, walking inside I realized that even with wearing some of my nicest clothes I was still severly underdressed. Women and men both were walking by in nice suits, eyeing me like I didn't belong, which I really don't. I gulped and headed towards the front desk. I might not even have to see him. The woman at the desk may just have me leave this for him down here and send me on my way. Luckily I left a card for him thanking him again for paying my medical bills and telling him what flavor everything is. I guessed I might have some trouble seeing him since he's such a busy man. I walked up to the front desk and a woman smiled at me.

"Hello Ms how may I help you?"

"Uh I have something here for Mr.Xavier. I wa-as wondering if I could see him. If not though I can just leave this down here with you, since he's probably busy."

"Actually Ms his first appointment doesn't start for another hour so he should be pretty free. Do you have an appointment with him?"

Crap I didn't really think of that. "No ma'am I'm sorry."

"No worries I'll buzz up and ask him if he'll see you. What's your name?"

"Alexandria Pain. Thank you ma'am"

She smiled at me and pressed a button leaning closly to something behind her desk.

"Sir you have young woman down here asking to see you. She doesn't have an appointment but her name is Alexandria Pain."

A moment or two later he responded.

"Send her up."His voice was deep and intimidating. Crap this is going to be harder than I thought.

        Moments later I was off the elevator and knocking queitly on his door. Seconds later a man opened the door. I did everything I could not to oggle this man. Honey brown hair, bright green eyes, just a little stubble on his face. I barely reached this guy's shoulder and seeing as I myself wasn't all that short he was pretty fricking tall. He wore a black suit I could only imagine costs more than all of my paychecks combined in the last two years.

        I put down the basket I was holding and turned around, he just stood there looking at me not moving. Well...... this is awkward.

"Soooo......" I clapped my hands looking around awkwardly.

********************************************************************

That rich arrogant, cocky, know-it-all, prick. Who the hell does he think he is. First off he accused me of jumping in front of his car, then he accuses me of dragging my child along just to prove my point, then he kisses me (my first kiss might I add), and then he al but accuses me of being a gold digging whore.

        I was fumming. Damn him, I was trying to be nice. I brought him treats I spent days working on with Rose and Deli to try to thank him and then he goes and does this. He doesn't even fuckin know me, what type of a person does that? especially to someone they don't know.

        I ran my hand through my hair exiting the elevator. Luckily I'll never have to see this prick again. He made it pretty obvious he had planned on me sueing him, since he's planning that I shouldn't have any problem never seeing that arrogant ass again. 

        I stopped by the store on my way home to pick up the ingredients to make chocolate pancakes for Rose and Delilah. I'm just going to try and forget this day ever happened. I have three days ahead of me until I have to start working again, so I mine as well try and relax.

        Opening the door I was greeted by Deli and Rose. Delilah Jumped up in my arms and Rose took the gracery bags from my hands.

"So Alex how'd it go?"

"Uh"' I looked down at Deli "I'll tell you later"

She pursed her lips into an 'O' and nodded her head in understanding. I quickly made my way to the kitchen and started making the pancakes for breakfast. After the pancakes were done we sat at the table eating the food quietly. Deli sat there muching away happily on her chocolate pancakes as I sat there avoiding eye contact with Rose who was giving me a funny look. I was mentally arguing with myself trying to decide whether I should tell her everything or just parts. 

After breakfast I cleaned up while Rose put Deli down for a nap.

"So" she came in with her hands on her hips. "What happened"

Sighing I finished the last dish and sat on the couch next to her.

"Well good new, I don't think he's sueing us." I smiled at her

She just look at me skeptically "And the bad news?"

"He accused me of purposfully jumping in front his car to sue him myself, he also accused me of dragging Deli along to help convince people that he just hit me. Then he went on to pretty much call me a gold digging whore and kissed me. I ended up slapping him and kneeing him in the groin." I groaned sliding down the back of the couch. I still can't believe I did that.

"Oh wow Alex I can't believe he did that." she said side huggin me

"I think it's probably partially my fault. I should have just left the basket at the front desk and left."

"Now none of that, he was in the wrong. He attacked you, at least no ones sueing anyone and you don't have to see him again."

"Yeah thankfully"

We ended the conversation turning on the television watching reruns of house and monk. This weekend I'm going to clean out both mine and Rose's apartment. It's been a while and I don't like dirty houses. Closing my eyes I drifted off into sleep, replaying my little fiasco with Mr.Xavier in my dreams.

_________________________________________________________________________-

Thanks for reading. Any questions or comments or concerns, please just let me know.