Chapter 7

Xavier's Pov

____________________________________________________

After an hour croutched on the floor in complete and utter shock angela knocked on my door. 

"Uhh.. Sir your appointment?"

She walked in gasping and dropping her folders, and running over to me.

"Sir are you okay? What happened?" She bent down grabbing my shoulders looking me in the eye batting her eyelashes. She kept asking if I was okay and her hands made their way to my legs while she still tried to get my attention.

Shaking myself back into reality I got brushed her off and got up. That little witch actually hit me, no she didn't just hit me, she kneed me in the groin. She must have some serious guts to knee me, William Xavier in the groin, and she freaking ran out on me. What did she mean she didn't want me to sue her. Surely she didn't actually think that I would sue her? What kind of person gets hit by a car and worries about being sued for it.

"MR. XAVIER PLEASE!"

Quickly I look at angela.

"WHAT?"

"That's the second time you've spaced out, are you feeling okay?" Her hand made its way towards my forehead.

I just backed away.

"I'm fine, just thinking that it is all. Why are you in here? What do you want?"

"Oh, uh sir you have that meeting with the head of Hunter's corp in less than five minutes"

Shit, I grabbed my briefcase and pushed pass Angela to the elevators. 

Tapping my foot I was impatient to get down to the forth floor where we held all of our business meetings. Mr. Charles Price was the owner of Hunter's corp, an operation i'm hoping to take over sometime in the next year. If I can take over this company I can start spreading my company to more overseas companies like Australia and India. Unfortunately My. Price is not a very patient man.

        I barely made the meeting on time. I walked in the minute it was supposed to start. Mr. Price did not look please but he couldn't say much, one because I was not technically late, and two because I was offering him enough to retire on his own private Island in exchange for his company.

        The meeting was rather boring and my mind kept drifting to alexandria pain. I'm curios to say the least about this girl. So may question and yet I'm quite sure how I can get answers.

Finally the meeting ended and I headed home. Walking into my apartment I immediatly went to the window and opened the balcony door. It's was nice outside and I really enjoy fresh air. It's dinner time and I couldn't be bothered to cooke tonight so I just ordered some pizza.

        Twenty minutes later I greeted a twenty-some year old pizza guy that seemed almost speechless. I handed him a twenty and closed the door without wating for the change. 

I sat down for the first time in a while with nothing to do but enjoy my evening. Normally I eat while I'm working, or I have dinner meetings, or I'm so late I skip dinner and head straight for bed. Rarely did I ever get to have a chance to myself. With the Hunter's corperation taken care of and everything else done, there was truly nothing for me to do.

Sighing I picked up my first slice of pepperoni pizza and ate in silence.

.........................

................................

...........................................

Okay I never realized how silent my apartment was. Considering My apartment is the whole 30th floor I didn't have any neighbors. The houskeepers already gone for the day and I live alone. Slowly my mind started to slip back into the memory of alexandria pains startled expression when I started to make my move on her. Never has any not push off one of my advances, let alone retaliated in such a way. I've never known one women that would do that, or would even want to do that. I usually have girls dropping to their knees when I walk in a room, yet she kneed me and ran for the door.