Chapter 6

It was Thursday evening and Allison was accompanied by Lily to the astronomy tower. It was quite warm, considering it was later and it was also Scotland. It was unheard of!

Allison had taken off her sweater vest to allow herself to cool off and loosened her tie a bit. Her shirt was gaping at her breasts, but she wasn't too concerned about it. It wasn't like anyone could see anything anyway.

Lily had claimed Allison as her partner just as James and the rest of the Marauders enter the tower. They were positioned at a telescope and the Marauders split into pairs on either side of the girls. James and Sirius were on one side, while Remus and Peter were on the other. James and Lily started to banter a bit and then the infamous Sirius Black made his way over to Allison.

Many knew what kind of reputation the curly haired teen had. He was a rebel. The first in his family to ever be sorted into Gryffindor, the ladies man, prankster, Marauder, he had several tiles! Many of which were not to be repeated in good company.

"How had your evening been Allison?" He asked the blonde.

"Good. How was yours?" Allison responded politely.

"Marvelous! You see, I tried out for the Gryffindor quidditch team and I am a chaser. James over there is the seeker, and Remus made keeper." Padfoot said proudly.

Remus was listening in on their conversation and was slightly jealous of his friend. What he was saying was true though. The three of them tried out last week and they all made the team.

Remus couldn't deny how much fun he was having. He loved the feeling of the wind in his hair, the bird's eye view of everything, and with being on the team came a sense of brotherhood among his other fellow Gryffindors.

Remus argued at first that he wouldn't be reliable, but James, Sirius, and Peter made an excellent point when they weighed the chanced of a full moon falling on a Gryffindor match.

"And I'm also too good of a seeker for a match to go on that long." James shrugged casually.

Remus smiled to himself at the memory.

Allison was impressed with the boys. She was in fact going to try out. Sunday morning was Hufflepuff tryouts and she was confident that she was going to be on the team as a chaser again.

She couldn't say anything about kicking their butts just yet, although she was saving it for Monday when she had Dark Arts with them again.

Then, class started and the professor did his introduction and assigned his student to find different constellations and planets among the stars. Allison was always fascinated with the sky. She found it to be beautiful. Among all that chaos there was hidden order.

Lily growled as she gave up trying to find the constellation. Allison took her place at the telescope and found it easily.

"No way! You found it?" Lily put her face up to the eyepiece and shook her head.

"How'd you do it?" Lily asks.

"Would you believe me if I told you I was just that awesome?" Allison said sarcastically, making Lily smirk.

"You're full of it." Lily hip bumped her friend and they smile kindly at each other.

"'Scuse me, Allison? Would you mind helping Remus and I?" Peter asked timidly.

"Sure thing." The blonde nodded. She smiles as she passes Remus, feeling the heat rise to her face. She had to stoop pretty low because they had made it shorter for Peter.

Moony watched her and saw her skirt come up and he noticed Padfoot elbow Prongs and Wormtail to get their attention and he pointed over to Allison. Remus could smell the musk rolling off of them and he usually wasn't one to spoil their fun, but he had to for Allison's sake.

Remus casually stood next to Allison, block the view for the other Marauders, which earned him dirty looks.

"Okay, there you go." Allison says sweetly.

"Thank you." Remus said.

"It's the least I could do after you helped me in Divination." She answered.

"We got detention though." Remus looked at her confused.

"The detention was worth the laugh." She says coyly. Remus felt the heat rise to his cheeks and he nodded to her before she moved back to her spot with Lily.

The Marauders surrounded him and he was bombarded with angry questions.

"What the hell Moony?" Prongs inquired.

"We were admiring the view." Padfoot huffed.

"Yeah!" Wormtail agrees.

"You just blocked Pete will from the most action he'll get in his life." Prongs shook his head sympathetically. His comment earning him a sharp punch in the ribs.

"Ah, that's a load of rubbish. Pete's a handsome, funny, smart guy and would have no problem seducing a woman." Padfoot starts sarcastically. From there, everything was going in circles. Remus was glad the attention was off of him and was focused on terrorizing Peter.

"It's beautiful huh?" Allison started. Lily was off talking to another Gryffindor, so Remus concluded that she was speaking to him.

"What is?" He asks.

"The moon and the stars." Allison said dreamily. Remus did not at all feel that way about the moon.

"I've never been a big fan of night." He admitted.

"Why?" She cocked her head. Remus wasn't about to tell her he was a monster so he came up with an excuse.

"It's dark and lonely. The sun is warm and welcoming, while the night is cold and frightening." Remus's voice trailed off.

He didn't hear his brothers banter anymore and glanced back to he their eyes on him.

"I guess you're right. You've thought about this a lot haven't you?" The corner of her mouth quirked up in a soft smile.

You have no idea.