Chapter 12

As the weeks went on, Allison and Remus grew closer. She finally got her skirt back, and the book after he was done with it. They had conversations about random topics and they always seemed to glow when they were near each other.

Allison always visited him in the hospital wing when he was sick, which he was grateful for, even though she didn't know the true reason behind his illness. Remus could never tell her. It was also one of the main reasons why he hadn't asked her out. He couldn't burden her with his issues.

The Marauders always seemed to be getting into trouble and this was one of those times. The Divination professor had given them detention, again, but he didn't seem to know that there was a quidditch match in less than an hour.

Allison had a plan to get them out of there. She quickly made her way up the steps and stepped into the warm room. She saw Remus and the others all gathered at a table, looking into the crystal ball, half-asleep.

"Professor?" She drew the attention of the shaggy haired man and his head snapped towards her.

"Yes Miss Garner?" He turned to her.

"I need to speak with you privately about... going into the beyond." She lied.

"I'd love to discuss the beyond with you, but I have-"

"Sir, this cannot wait." Allison said firmly.

"Very well, right this way." The professor lead her away from the boys and she waved her hand at them to go.

They were very excited to see what she was going to do, although they knew this was their only chance to get out. They gathered their things as quietly as possible and tip-toed to the door

"What is the matter you wish to discuss?" The professor drawls, feeling uneasy about the mischievous boys.

"Well, it was a woman..." Allison started, not knowing where this was going. There was a creak in the floorboards as Peter took a step and the professor started to turn. Allison grabbed his arm.

"She had dark hair, blue eyes, pale skin and was with several people and they were all-" Allison rambled, drawing the attention of the professor again. She didn't know what she was going to say.

"And what were they doing?" The professor inquired.

Then, the most dreadful thing happened. Sirius sneezed in the doorway of the room and caught the attention of the professor. He started to turn, but Allison distracted him.

Remus's eyes widened as Allison grabbed the hem of her shirt, pulling it up and over her chest, exposing her breasts. This captured the Marauders eyes as well as the Divination professor's. His eyes were glued to her and so were the Marauders. When Prongs finally snapped out of his daze, he nudged the others for them to sneak out.

"Well, I best be going." Allison squeaked as she pulled her shirt down, thankful that the boys were out of there. The professor said nothing as he watched her leave. She sped walked out of there and met up with the Marauders, pulled into a bone crushing hug by Padfoot.

"That was marvelous! You're the best Alli! Nice... assets too." He complimented, smirking at her  red face.

"Thanks." She said embarrassed.

"You're a life saver. Gryffindor would be toast in the match tonight if it wasn't for you." Prongs joked. Allison smiled.

"Especially if it's against you and the rest of Hufflepuff." Peter smiled.

"Thank you Allison." Remus said. He was red too. He felt like he didn't have the right to since she was the one who flashed the professor of them, but he just saw the breasts of the girl he was falling for.

I just saw her knockers. Is what kept going through his head.

Then, they got to the game. It was Hufflepuff vs. Gryiffindor. Allison was across from Sirius and the other Gryffindor chasers. She sent him a look that said game on. And Sirius got the message loud and clear. Remus was listening for the whistle as he stared at Allison. She had her long hair in a tight ponytail and was tightly gripping her broom.

Then, Allison shot off at the sound of the whistle going for the quaffle. She bumped into Sirius and they grappled for it. Finally, Sirius pried her finger from it and shot off, Allison right on his tail.

James hovered in the air above the game, searching for the snitch. Remus was watching his friends fight over the quaffle and prepared himself as Allison stole the ball from Sirius, him cursing at her as he gave chase.

Allison and her fellow chasers had a plan for getting the quaffle through the rings. Her buddy was positioned behind the rings and Allison reeled her hand back, only for Sirius to snatch it out of her hand.

They were neck and neck, Sirius had the balled tucked close to him.

"That was a dirty move!" Allison said to Sirius, making him smile. Another Hufflepuff seeker came up on the other side of Sirius and trapped him.

Then, they had to scatter. A bludger narrowly missed Allison as she rolled on her broom out of the way. The Gryffindors were good. Sirius scored 20 points and the stands went wild. Then, Hufflepuff was in possession. Allison kept the beaters and chasers off her fellow Hufflepuffs as they got the ball down the field.

Remus readied himself to block the quaffle. He saw the chasers racing toward him as golden blurs, then it was the quaffle. He maneuvered to it's destination, only for it to pass him and then he hears the commentator.

"Garner makes a goal! 20 points to Hufflepuff!"

Remus was confused. He didn't even see her. Then he saw her gave him a mock salute before flying off to catch up with the others.

Hufflepuff: 120; Gryffindor: 80. James was chasing the snitch. If he caught it, they'd win the game! He stretched a hand out and closed his hand around the flying ball.

"James Potter has got the snitch! GRIFFINDOR WINS!" The commentator announced. There were cheers in the stands and the players all cheered.

Allison was happy, even though her team had lost. Remus and his friends all tossed the quaffle around in the air, chatting about the game.

"Good game boys!" She called as she flew to Hufflepuff tower with the rest of her friends.

After the game, Allison met up with her Griffindor friends at their spot. It was at the tree in the courtyard. Remus had his nose in another muggle book Allison had loaned him. She sat next to Remus and he perked up when he saw her. There was a black dog sitting at the base of the tree on one side of Remus that Allison had never seen before.

"Hey." He greeted.

"Hay is for horses." She joked, making Remus shove her playfully.

After a moment of it being too quiet, she realized what was wrong.

"Where's Sirius?" She inquired. James, Remus, and Peter all smile, leaving Lily and Allison confused.

"No idea." James shrugged. The dog went around Remus and approached Allison. Allison stretched a hand out, patting his head.

"Hey there big guy." Allison said. This was one of the largest dogs Allison had ever seen! He made an appreciative noise and sat down next to her, rolling on his back for a belly rub.

"You're a cuddler aren't you?" She said scratching his belly. The boys laugh, once again leaving the girls confused. After a little while of that, the dog went and sat in her lap.

"Whoa!" Allison said as her skirt rode up. The boys were snickering as Allison reached a hand down to pull the skirt down.

Remus knew exactly what his friend was doing. He was being inappropriate and Remus didn't want Allison subjected to that, so he reached a hand out pushing the dog off of her.

"Get outta here." He said firmly. Allison watched as the dog gave her a familiar wink before running off.

"That was mean Remus." Lily stated.

"The dog is a pervert." Remus huffed.

"But, Remus, it's a dog." Allison said sweetly. Remus shook his head, smiling. She was really naive.