Chapter 7

I was now staring into her eyes... It felt like I was caught between a fire...
" my girlfriend cheated on me and... I felt like drinking" I said as I saw her face filled with guilt. She then felt like saying something. " Im... I'm sorry about that " she said. I then laughed and she had a face of confusion..
"Kathy ? Are you ok ?" Tracy said... But I was breaking down... As I laughed I was crying... She then walked towards me and she hugged me tight.
"Kathy she doesn't deserve you... She was a Bitch and you deserve better" I then hugged her and she looked in my eyes. I then laughed and she blushed.
"W-why are you laughing?" She said in her cute innocent voice.
" your just beautiful that's all" I then noticed her bite her lip and I leaned in..
Wait what!? No no NO! Kathy WTF are you doing?!
. but I really want to kiss her
Are you fucking crazy!!!!? You barely know her!
I was arguing with myself... But then I knew... We were kissing. Her lips were so soft... She wrapped her arms around me and she licked the bottom of my lip... I gave her permission to slip her tongue in my mouth... But I pulled away for air...
"Your... A good kiss Kathy..." She said while giggling.
"Well your not bad yourself Trace" I laughed as I kissed her head..
" I gotta go " she said, she smiled at me as she picked up her bag.
"So, do you think you'll be free Friday?" I asked her. I could see Tracy blush." Yeah, why you ask?" She said.
"Well there is this concert that i was going to go to and i was wondering if you wanted to go with me?" I said as i gave her a smile.She then nodded her head yes and left the room.In the inside i was jumping for joy! i was so happy..

Tracy's POV ...

OMG!!!!!! I Kissed Ms. Kathy!? i screamed in my head as i was smiling down the stairs... then to my surprise, i saw Jade making out with a random girl in the staircase...I tried to go another way but all i heard was " Were you going so fast Trace?! " Jade said as she and the girl laughed. I then laughed and walked to them.. " Hi " the random girl said.. I said hi back and jade kissed my cheek... i bit my lip and laughed.. " um.. Trace... are you ok ? " Jade asked... Oh no ! i was thinking of Kathy... I then nodded my head and i went down to lunch...

Kathy's POV...

what the fuck just happened ?! I...I just kissed my student...Does that make me a bad teacher!?what the fuck was I thinking?!...

i thought to myself as i sat in my chair and felt my face grow hot...just then i heard a knock at the door...

"come in " i said as the person who entered was Ben.. " Oh! hi Ben...Whats up?"I asked as he walked to my desk...

"oh nothing i was wondering how you been with Angle, i mean i get worried about-" i then cut him off "We broke up..." His smile fated "I found out that she was cheating on me with some girl and...i kicked her out..." I then felt tears in my eyes and He hugged me tight.... "im...Im sorry Kat...." i then held him tight and he gave me his handkerchief..." Oh! no Ben ill get it dirty" he then laughed..." Its ok... ill clean it when i get home...plus i only use it for looking cool..." we then laughed and i blew my nose..."well look on the bright side... there is still plenty fish in the water for you" i then give him a punch on the arm and he laughed....

Alright guys Im sorry that iv taken a long time with this... iv been moving from one house to the next so im finally set.... another thing is my studies and school work... including my art and comics that im drawing now so, sorry let me know if you guys want me to put another teacher...BYE FOR NW GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!