Chapter 26(suspention Homework)

It had been two days since Tracy was suspended from school. She was ashamed about how bad she beat up Brad , but she couldn't blame herself anymore. He chose to push her the wrong way. But Tracy had no problem with doing her big pile of suspension homework ... as she sat in her room doing the first pile of homework, she gets a text from Kathy saying * hi princess, just wanted to let you know that I will be coming to your house after school with another pack of homework, I love you ❤️😘 , I'll see you later babe💜* . Tracy responded with ** ok my Queen, I love you more and I'll see you soon... tell the others I'll be back on Tuesday morning. C u later baby♥️**. As Tracy was finishing her math homework, she started her English homework essay for Ms. Scarlet.

Tracy's POV...
As I began to look for my loose leaf paper, I took out my assignment for my English essay.
"Ok, so ... let's see here, the assignment is to write an essay about Othello, the Shakespeare play..." I was talking out loud as I began my intro... this is going to be one hell of a essay.

1 hour later...
"Finally!" I said as I finished the last sentence of my conclusion paragraph. I took a short break and went downstairs to find... no one in sight, what the hell? I thought my parents were down here. I then walked to the kitchen and found a note on the fridge:

From mom,
Hi baby, me and your father had to go get some things for your birthday ! You are growing into a beautiful woman! We both love you! We'll be back soon♥️

I started to laugh as I put the note on the side. I was turning 18 soon... and I was excited. I then opened the fridge and found a box of fruit, it had peaches, strawberries, mango, and grapes. I took some fruit and some fruit juice, I didn't want to eat anything heavy. I grabbed my plate of food and went back upstairs to find my phone ringing, it was my Queen.
"Hello my love" I said as I sat on my bed eating my fruit.
"Hi babe, how are you? I'm on my lunch break " I smiled as I bit into my mango slice.
"I'm ok hun, just bored and finishing my homework... I miss you... what time are you coming over?"
"I'll be over there at 4:30... I miss you more tho" I giggled as she made cute kissing sounds over the phone. God she is going to kill me with her love.
"I wish you were here, I was thinking of you all day..." I said in a sexy voice, she said something really sexual and it made me wet.
"Baby... I'm at work... your lucky I'm not in your room." I heard her giggle as I said something back.
"And your lucky I'm not there , cause I'd take you on your desk right now" I wanted to jump her bones so bad... I put my plate of fruit down and got comfortable...
"Tracy, are you..." I smiled as I answered her in a sexy voice ...
"Yeah... I am" I started blushing as I reached for the zipper of my pants, until I heard-
"Don't you dare touch yourself without my permission" she became my Dom again.
"Yes mistress..." I wanted to touch myself so bad. She was driving me crazy.
"Now my princess, you are going to wait until I go to your house... and when I do, I'll make you come"
"Yes mistress-"
"But you need to be quite baby" I giggled and agreed.
"Yes my Queen, I will obey you"
"Anyway baby when I drop off your homework, your other pack of homework better be done "
"Yes Ms. Davis " I teased her as she started to laugh.
"I love you baby, I'll talk to you later "
"Love you more... bye hun" I blew her a kiss over the phone and hung up. I finished eating my fruit and juice, then I went back to finish my homework.

Two hours passed by as Tracy finished all her homework: Math,English,History and her girlfriends Art project. It was already 3:45 pm. It was almost time for her girlfriend to come over. Tracy put her completed homework in her folder and got changed.

**Ring ! Ring !**
"Hey baby, what's up?" I asked Kathy as I put her on speaker.
"Open your front door baby " I heard her giggle as I had a confused look on my face.
"Um, ok babe?"  Hung up and went downstairs. I walked to the front door and I was attacked by a pair of lips, Kathy closed the door behind her and shoved her tongue down my throat. Her hands roamed my body. I pulled away slowly to catch my breath.
"H- hi babe " I smiled as I wrapped my arms around her neck.
"Hello princess , God I missed you"  she kissed my cheek and held me close.
"Awe, I missed you more baby. How was work?" She started to laugh as she picked up her bag and sweater off the floor and placed them on the counter.
"Well it was very good, some of the students did talk about how brave you were standing up to Brad, and Vanessa would defend you if someone talked bad about you. But other then that, it was good "
"That's good babe " I stood behind her and hugged her hugged her, holding her close to me and feeling her warmth against my front. She turned around and kissed me passionately.
"I have your other pack of homework ... but let's save that for later..." Kathy gave me a devilish smirk, she grabbed my hand and led me to my room. She locked the door behind her and started kissing me hard. I felt a wave of lust and pleasure come over me as I felt her teeth graze my neck.
"Mmh , Kathy... please " I felt her lick my sweet spot as she picked me up and put me on my bed.
"What do you want me to do Tracy ? Tell me what you desire." All I wanted was her lips on mine, her hands to pin me down, her tongue on my neck, and her teeth to bite my sensitive areas. All I felt was my horny side awake and my sex get wet as she was grinding against me. It drove me crazy, I wanted her fingers inside me. I pulled her close and moaned in her ear.
"Ahhh, all I want if you inside me... please put your fingers inside me" I said in a sexual desperation . She began to take my pants off WHEN....
"Tracy we're home!" My mom said from downstairs. I groaned as Kathy started to laugh at me. She pulled away but I pulled her back in between my legs. I winked at her as I answered my parents.
"Ok mom! Kathy's helping me with my homework!" I kissed Kathy on the neck as she put her left hand down my black Pj pants.
"Ok sweetie! And hi Kathy!" My Dad said. Kathy shoved two fingers in me as I moaned in her ear. But she covered my mouth so wouldn't make noise.
"Hi Jordan and Charlotte!" She said as she put a second finger in me, I wanted to moan so bad. I think my parents went back downstairs cause I heard noises downstairs.
"Y-your t-teasing m-me... please baby, stop teasing " I couldn't stop moaning softly. Kathy lifted my shirt and kissed my stomach. She began to kiss up to my neck and then my lips.
"I love making you squirm under my touch... I love it" she turned me around and fingered me faster and faster till I came on her fingers. I felt myself crash on my bed and pant like a running dog. Kathy smiled as she was proud of her handiwork. I gave her smile and kissed her cheek. I then grabbed my towel and cleaned myself.
"Now Ms. Kathy, can you help me with my homework, cause I might need help on my science and your assignment " I gave her a wink as I kissed her lips.
"I'll be glad to help you baby"Kathy was going to finally help me with my homework well... I wouldn't mind around two...

After Kathy finished helping Tracy with her homework it was time for Kathy to go home... Tracy  walked Kathy downstairs hand-in-hand. Tracy's parents said their goodbyes to Kathy as they hugged her... Tracy grabbed Kathy's things gave it to her and Kathy was on her way home but before she left she pulled Tracy into a loving embrace that lasted a while... It was like Kathy didn't want to let her go.

Kathy's POV...
I didn't want to leave Tracy... I loved holding her kissing her and feeling her against me as I hugged her I don't know why but I just didn't want to let go... But I knew I had to...
"I wish I didn't have to leave" I kissed the top of her Forehead. Tracy giggled as I kissed her nose and cheeks.
"Your so sweet baby, but it's late and you have to get some rest... you'll see me tomorrow ".
"I know baby... have a good night babe" I gave her a kiss as she opened the door.
"Thanks for your help babe, I love you " Tracy winked at me as I smirked and left.
"It was a pleasure my princess , love you baby" and with that, I left with her in my head and her love in my heart. I can't see myself without her... I really can't be without her.

Hello my rainbows 🌈 ! Five more chapters to go and it will all be over for this book ... I want to thank all my fans and followers for their support and to my viewers thank you for everything! I love you my rainbows 🌈🌈🌈!!!