Chapter 29

Three months had passed by in the year, and Tracy was even more closer to Kathy. Tracy was also more focused on school. She was also drawing more projects and even helping after school because the school was having a "Fun Fest Event" for all students and Parents. Tracy, Jade, and Judy were in charge of Decorations, Vanessa and Maya where in charge of the entertainment and food , Kathy and Mrs. Noris and the other teachers were in charge of the invites, performances,and etc. The school has been setting up for this event for at least a year... Tonight is going to be the final day where they get everything ready for tonight's event.

Kathy's POV...

"Ok class! Settle down now!" I shouted to my students. They were all excited and laughing about the event. But I needed to make an announcement.
"Now, I will be handing out Ticket slips out for those who are under 18, and Yes you have to come with a parent or guardian. Students who are over 18 will receive tickets at lunch. This event will be fun so wear something Nice and casual." I heard some of the younger students complain." Yes I know it sucks" I said as I passed them out. Ben and the other teachers did the same. I then spot Tracy walking past my class giving me a cute smile. God she is to die for. As I turned to face the class, Judy gives me a I-know-your-secret smile. I blush as I go on with my lesson.

The rest of the day seemed normal to me as I went on with my teaching... I was just looking over some information about getting a DJ for tonight's performance or in this case the events of the Fun Fest. But I had forgotten that Noris already took care of this she was always ahead of me every step of the way... So when it came around lunchtime, I want downstairs and handed out some tickets send the students really excited and some of them were just really bored but maybe they just needed a pep in there step. I then spotted Tracy sitting with her friends as they ate lunch together . Tracy has been giving me lustful looks lately I don't know why. Maybe she's teasing me.
"Miss Kathy can I please talk to you?"
Jade says as she came up to me.
"Sure , what's up Jade ?"
"I know that this event is tonight, but how are we going to get everything done in time? I mean we have all the decorations up and the food is being delivered soon...but how will we get the DJ and the rest of the entertainment?" I started to chuckle at Jades comment, in which she looked at me very confused as I laughed.
"Don't worry sweetie we are ready have everything ready Mrs. Noris has the DJ coming around 2:30, he'll set up everything for tonight. And for the rest of the entertainment and they're coming around 1:30. Also there's a little secret forgot to tell you since the time is 12:15 right now, you guys are going to leave around 1:15 to get ready for the event so everyone wins" I beginning to see a smile on Jade's face as I told her these wonderful news.
"Hell Yes!" She was pumping his fist in the air and making really funny disco noises with her mouth.
"Yes I know it's exciting , But you still need to come back and help set up the DJ equipment" all of a sudden she said 'Awww ' which made me burst of laughter.
"Well it's a good thing I packed my clothes in my book bag, I killed to birds with one stone." She said in a funny but proud voice.
"Mhm, it's a good thing you did that, cause I know you live a bit far from the school " I stated to her as Jade nodded her head. And then a few moments later, the lunch bell went off, meaning that lunch was over. I sent off Jade back to Tracy and the others but, I noticed Tracy giving me seductive eyes as she walked out the lunch room. I could feel my sexual side coming on. I couldn't help but wonder ' why she was doing this to me ? ' . I felt myself get
wet as I walked back to my classroom. What are you doing to me Tracy?.

As the students went home, Kathy kept Tracy, Jade, Vanessa, Brad, and other students to help out with setting up the lights, smoke machines and helping with the tables and chairs for the food and guest. As time went by, some of the students and teachers had their clothes and changed at school. The students used the boys and girls locker rooms. The teachers took turns. Vanessa and Maya had the song list for the event:
1. Waste time Remix (by Diplo)
2. Shut up and Drive ( by Rihanna)
3. Don't threaten me with a good time ( by Pan!c at the Disco)
4. Psycho (by Four eyes)
5. No boyfriend (Reid Stefan Remix)
6. B*tch I'm Madonna! (By Madonna.
7. Problem - The monster (by Becky G)