Chapter 28 (A special Day)

One month later... October 30

It was the day of Tracy's birthday, she was finally turning 18, her mother and father made the house look very spooky but fun. Tracy's mother and father bought Halloween decorations and put them around the house... They also bought Halloween balloons that say happy birthday Tracy, they put cute decorations of skulls, werewolves, and even little ghost hanging on a little ropes around the house along with purple LED lights. Tracy also noticed that her friend started coming over for the party... Vanessa and her crew along with the football team where excited for her party they were all dressed in spooky but sexy outfits, along with her girlfriend being by your side.

Tracy's POV...
I was so happy that I saw everyone here, including my beautiful girlfriend, we kept our distance because everyone else didn't know we were a couple. I went upstairs to change when the door bell rang.
"Who is it?" I looked through the peephole and I saw Brad .
"Um it's Brad Tracy, can I join your party?" He said with a shy smile as I opened the door and let him in. He was dressed like a teen wolf, red contacts, his hair was in a spiked hair style, leather football shirt that was ripped, blue ripped jeans, with red and black sneakers. I smiled and gave him a hug. He pulled me to the side and said he wanted to surprise Vanessa, when he was ant the hospital , he was also in a Detox program.
"I'm so happy for you Brad " I gave him another hug.
"Thank you Tracy... are the guys here? And Vanessa?" He asked me, I told him that they were here and that they were in the living room.
"There in there Brad , have fun I'll be down soon " he nodded and seemed nervous, he put my two big presents down on my birthday gift table and went in. I then went upstairs to put on my sexy vampire outfit on when I felt warm lips attack my neck... it was Kathy, she was wearing a Victorian outfit with a vintage ball mask, black heels , purple contacts, and red lipstick.
She looked so beautiful, but she was licking my sweet spot. I pulled her in my room and kissed her, she gave me a little smirk and put her hand down my pants... oh man, it felt so good and she was making me come.
"Kathy... it's... ahhh ! Baby don't tease me right now " I wimped with a little smile. She pulled her hand out and licked her fingers.
"Ok ok, I'll stop baby... you're so beautiful tho and I can't wait to see your outfit , also my mom and Dad are on their way " I smiled as I kissed her but, I had to kick her out of my room to change.
"Sorry baby , I need you out" I started to laugh as she fever me a pouty face.
"Ok ok , I'll go... I want to see you in that beautiful outfit " she gave me a quick kiss and left. It was finally time to shine.

5 minutes later, after Tracy finished getting ready she walked downstairs and walked into the living room . Tracy had a leather one piece, the top was a dark brown corset with a unique zipper and buckle design, the bottom of the one piece was in a sexy ripped up pattern and her shoes were in red leather. Everyone was surprised but they all were in Ah of how beautiful she looked.

"You look hot girl!" One of Brads friends said. Another one said ' stunning ' and it was compliment after compliment. My friends applauded me as I smiled, and my parents hugged me. Just moments later, Kathy's parents came in the house and wished me a happy birthday.
"Happy birthday darling!" My mom said as she hugged me.
"Thanks mom and Dad" I hugged my dad and gave him a kiss. My friends presented me with gifts as my parents went to go get the food.
"So someone is looking sexy" Vanessa said as she held one of my gifts in her hands.
" Yes I know, I wanted to wear something that was very sexy but something that suits me for Halloween"
I said as I opened the gift. Vanessa gave me a set of 40 Prisma color markers, 3 sketch books , 2 sets of 10 professional outline pens, and 4 t-shirts that had different splatter paint patterns. I was so happy that she gave me something that suits me.
" Awe! Thank you so much Vanessa!" I gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.
"No problem hun, I know that this world has gained a beautiful artist, and your going to kick ass" she winked at me and sat back down. The Brad stood up and gave me his gift. When I opened it , it was two how to draw comics by my favorite anime artist Mark Criley, along with a big Lesbian Flag and two lesbian t-shirts.
"Thank you Brad ! I love them" I gave him a big hug as my parents came back with plates of food .

(Time passes as everyone is done eating and talking. Tracy's parents and Kathy's parents bring out the cake and put 18 candles on it)

Kathy's POV...

"Ok everyone gather around the cake so we can sing happy birthday " Tracy's mom said. I stood next to her as her friends gathered around the cake. My parents where taking a video of everyone singing happy birthday to Tracy. A few moments later she blew out the candles and everyone yelled ' Yay !'.
"Who wants cake!?" Her dad said, all we heard was Me's all around.
"Alright birthday girl, take a seat and I'll serve you" I said to Tracy as I winked at her. She blushed and winked back.
"So Ms. Kat... where is your present for Tracy?" Jade asked me as she fed Judy a piece of cake. I giggled and said "Tracy needs to guess where I hid her gift". Tracy gave me a pouty face and I just couldn't help but laugh.
"Hey! That's not fair!" Tracy wined. I noticed she had the engagement ring still on and it made my heart flutter.
"Damn Ms. Kathy you're so mean!" Brad started to laugh as he held Vanessa's hand. I'm glad he got help, he looks like he has so much positivity in him , now that he's finally clean from drugs and alcohol.
"Hey , I'm not mean... I'm just bad " I smirked at them as the jocks whistled.

(20 minutes later- Party ends )

As I saw Tracy saying goodbye to everyone and her guest, I went upstairs to her room and took my mask off. Including my dress but I felt a pair of lips on the back of my neck.
"I'll help you" Tracy said as she unzipped the back. I slipped off my dress and got ready in my other clothes. Tracy's parents pulled her into their room. After I got ready, I finished putting away the cake and I put the balloons in Tracy's room.
I then saw Tracy come into her room with a smirk. I was curious about what happened.
"Why are you smiling baby?" I asked as she wrapped her arms around my neck.
"Well your parents and my parents are going out, I don't know what they are going to do but, we have the house to ourselves." I knew a lightbulb went off in her head. So I led her to her bed and kissed her neck. I just noticed that she had changed. She was wearing new pjs. I lifted her shirt and licked her nipples. I was rewarded with a little moan from her sweet mouth.
"Kathy... Mmm" she lifted my head and kissed me. God her scent drove crazy.
"Do you want me baby?" She had her eyes closed and I noticed she slowly drifted off to sleep. I giggled as I pulled her shirt down and cuddled next to her.
"No matter what happens Tracy ... I'll always love you " I kissed her forehead and fell fast asleep... I let the darkness cover my eyes as my breathing slowed down... I felt her come closer to me as we slept in peace, never wanting to let her go. She was the one who I loved. And I wasn't losing her.