Chapter 22( Night of Love)

That same afternoon, Tracy woke up from a little nap... but she noticed that Kathy wasn't there... she began to wonder and she found a note...

 she began to wonder and she found a note

Tracy's POV...

As I began to laugh at the note... I started to remember the place ... Sugar and Spice ... that's it! I have to go to the club. I went to the lobby and requested a car from the hotel... I put down 150$ down cause I was borrowing the car for a few hours... so when the car pulled up it was a Cherry Red Lamborghini... god it was sexy.
" see you later Jonny!" As I got in the car he waved goodbye and smiled... I was on my mission! Here I come baby!
***
Jades POV...

" your so adorable when you fall asleep" I heard my beautiful and sexy girlfriend say as she kissed my nose. I pulled her into a hug and cuddled with her in my bed. " Hey, I'm not the only cute one here" I said to Judy as she giggled... we started to make out until my phone rang... it was Tracy!
"HEY SWEET THANG ! What up?" I put her on speaker and Judy smiled as she said ' HEYYYY ' to Tracy
" I'm ok I'm going somewhere right now... How are you two love birds!?" I started to laugh as I kissed my beautiful girlfriend " were good Trace... how are you doing ? " " I'm good " she said... " Tracy, me and Judy are going to go to take a trip to Universal Studios this summer... you interested?" I told her as Judy crossed her fingers... she then said she would think about it and with that she said she had to go... we said goodbye and me and Judy began to have ... Fun"

It had been 20 mins and Tracy arrived at sugar and spice...

Tracy's POV...
Ok find this other clue... hmmm where are you... ah ha!
I started to walk to one of the tables and it had a note that said:
" yay ! You found me... now think of the place that we went to on our first date.. Clue: You truly are in love with a Criminal " the concert arena!. I then left the club and got in my car and drove there... it was only 10 mins. When I go there ... I saw the last note on a chair : row 12 , seat 9... here we go... as I go to the seat , the paper was gold with a Chinese Dragon... it had to be the Hotel... I opened it and it said
"come back home come up to the roof have a big surprise for you" I smiled and went back to the hotel... I went to Jonny and he told me to use the Dragon elevator... it was so beautiful that in the inside it had gold and two dragons forming a heart... I found the roof button was already pressed... seems like she wants me up there...
As it reached the last floor ... I saw a beautiful path of red and white roses leading me to the green house... as I followed I saw LED lights flashing read and gold ... and when I entered... I saw a table with candles and a beautiful meal set up... I walked through and saw Kathy standing near a opened window with a blazer on... she looked so sexy...
"Baby this is beautiful!" I went up to her and kissed her... I felt her hands wrap around my waist...
"I knew you would love it darling... I made this for me and you... your the best thing that has happened to my life" I wanted to tear up... her words filled my heart ... we then made our way to the table and sat... she unveiled a lovely steak dinner with mashed potatoes and broccoli... mmm it made my mouth water...
"This looks so tasty baby... thank you... but what is all this ...?" I saw her serve us wine and she smiled as she held my hand...
"Eat first baby and then I'll tell you "
I made a pouty face and it made her laugh...
After we ate , Jonny came with a plate of chocolate lava cakes with vanilla ice cream... I counted 3... hmmm. She then smiled at me and whispered in my ear...
"In one of these cakes is a surprise... you have to guess which one it is that has ur surprise..." I was confident...
"Ok Kat ... I'm ready" I took the fork and I chose the cake on the right... and inside was a ring...
"You found your prize" I was speechless... my mind was racing with my heart... Kat took the ring and cleaned it...
"Kat... this is"
"I know it's a lot ... but you're something special to me and you will always hold a special place in my heart... you are the most beautiful girl in the world... you have stolen my heart and filled it with love... this is a symbol of my love and you are my precious gem... this is a promise ring , and one day... I will want you to be mine forever" with those words that came out of her mouth... I felt tears coming out and I kissed her hard... she slipped the ring on my ring finger and held me close...
"I love you Kat "
"I love you more baby girl " can this night get any more better... we started to dance to ball music and slow music then I put on the song shape of you by Ed Sheeran ... we started to dance to the rhythm and sing as we danced... this was the best night of my life...

Angels POV...
As I laid in my bed staring at the ceiling I noticed that Nora was talking to someone on the phone... I got up and sneak out to the door as I cracked it open I heard her talking much clearer...
"Thank you doctor... yes , please send the results to my office as soon as possible... yes, I'll try to break the news to ... to Angel... have a good night " as she hung up ... I noticed her crying by the phone... to be honest, I'm not scared of death ... I know that my time is almost up on this earth. I saw Nora turn around as she was startled by me standing there quietly...
"How long?"
"Angel-"
"How long do I have Nora?!" I walked over to the window as it began to drizzle outside...
"A few months... Angel, I'm sorry..."
"Don't be sorry sis, it's not your fault that I was born like this...with this blood disease that is untreatable... "
"I know but still... you're my sister, my only sister who I love ... "
"And you will always be my baby sister who will always be the pain in my ass that will never go away " Nora punched my arm playfully and we both laughed... God, if you can hear me... please look after my sister, friends, family... and Kathy, keep her safe throughout her life, and protect her from any harm that might come in her way in the future... Amen

Hey my rainbows 🌈! Yes this is the ending of chapter 22, I will be working on chapter 23 next!
Love you my rainbows 🌈!
Like
Share
Comment